Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2860
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 178
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 134
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 111
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 106
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 65
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 53
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 37
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 36
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 24
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 22
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 20
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 14
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Katar 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - China 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 242
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 173
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 73
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 425
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 101
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 283
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 451
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 25
- Stellenanzeigen - nCphr 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 78
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 71
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 987
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 131
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 664
- Stellenanzeigen - TeS - Jobs 2
Sales Engineer, EMEA South
QUI SOMMES-NOUS ?
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Today's fast-moving digital environment enables enterprises to operate more efficiently, gain competitive advantage and serve customers better than ever before. It also multiplies the security risks.
nCipher Security empowers world-leading organizations by delivering trust, integrity and control to their business critical information and applications.
Our cryptographic solutions secure emerging technologies – cloud, IoT, blockchain, digital payments – and help meet new compliance mandates, using the same proven technology that our customers depend on today to protect against threats to their sensitive data, network communications and enterprise infrastructure. We deliver trust for your business critical information and applications, ensuring the integrity of your data and putting you in complete control – today, tomorrow, and at all times
Primary Purpose of the Role:
This position provides technical consultancy to directly assist our sales representatives in the office and out in the field across EMEA. The territory supported would be our Southern EMEA region – primarily France, but also other countries in Southern Europe (SoE) along with other French-speaking territories outside Europe.
The Sales Engineers (pre-sales) act very much as ambassadors for the company. It is important to foster and maintain a strong relationship with our customers, based on trust and mutual respect. The SEs should be seen as direct peers of the contacts we work with at customer organisations.
This role requires an individual that is prepared to travel around Paris and surrounding areas to secure business by demonstrating expert technical solutions of our hardware security products for the organisation. Along with a large number of projects across the SoE territory, this role is likely to involve travel to existing customers and new prospects across the entire EMEA region.
This role requires both technical and pre-sales skills to be able to understand customer needs/requirements in order to assist in the qualification of sales opportunities. This person will be viewed as a trusted advisor to help customers and prospects utilise our nShield Hardware Security technologies. Must be a self-starter who can multi-task, manage their time, prioritise accordingly and thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct supervision.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Works closely with Sales Teams as a technical consultant for our HSM technologies during sales calls, at sales meetings and at exhibitions across the territory
- Builds product demonstration environments
- Answers technical questions and conduct demonstrations of our products and new features to prospects and existing customer accounts
- Provides technical descriptions and content for proposals in response to RFPs & RFIs
- Provides full technical training on our solutions
- Gathers ongoing prospect/customer feedback and related information
- Delivers remote and field-based product installations, problem resolution and general technical support
Key Skills for the right candidate:
- Experience of Thales eSecurity Hardware Security Module products or directly competing solutions
- Experience of presenting to audiences at industry events
Key Values & Behaviours:
- Focus on Customers
- Perform through teaming
- Develop our people
- Ability to work within European Union
- Ability to pass a local police check
- CISSP qualification would be desirable
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen