Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2860
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 178
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 134
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 111
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 106
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 65
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 53
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 37
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 36
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 24
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 22
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 20
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 14
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Katar 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - China 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 242
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 173
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 73
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 425
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 101
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 283
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 451
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 25
- Stellenanzeigen - nCphr 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 78
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 71
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 987
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 131
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 664
- Stellenanzeigen - TeS - Jobs 2
HSM Installation and Training Engineer
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
Today's fast-moving digital environment enables enterprises to operate more efficiently, gain competitive advantage and serve customers better than ever before. It also multiplies the security risks.
nCipher Security empowers world-leading organizations by delivering trust, integrity and control to their business critical information and applications.
Our cryptographic solutions secure emerging technologies – cloud, IoT, blockchain, digital payments – and help meet new compliance mandates, using the same proven technology that our customers depend on today to protect against threats to their sensitive data, network communications and enterprise infrastructure. We deliver trust for your business critical information and applications, ensuring the integrity of your data and putting you in complete control – today, tomorrow, and at all times.
The HSM installation and training engineer is a customer facing role responsible for development of customer project requirements documents, solution specifications, project component development and delivery, solution installation, and customer training. The role of HSM installation and training engineer is a critical component of the Professional Services organization. The engineer uses their advanced cryptographic technical skills to create competitive advantage for nCipher sales teams, create added value for nCipher customers, and develop nCipher intellectual property.
Essential/Key Areas of Responsibility
- Development, jointly with customers and with internal subject matter experts, of customer requirements documents
- Preparation and management of project documentation
- Installation of nCipher products and training of customers in their proper utilization
- Participation in project delivery including management of internal development deliverables and customer deliverables
- Development and delivery of key project deliverables which may include project documentation and project/engagement reports
- Ability to travel (both domestic and internationally) at approximately 60% to 80%.
Technical Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 + years of experience with information security technology and processes, specifically cryptography
- Familiarity with cryptographic concepts, public key exchange, digital signature and data communications, TCP/IP, required
- Solid working knowledge of Linux, Solaris, other Unix variants (e.g. AIX, HP/UX) and MS Windows operating systems
- Solid networking experience with a back ground in TCP/IP networks required
- Experience in installation, upgrades, and operation of nCipher HSM products
- Computer hardware trouble shooting experience required
- Working knowledge of core cryptographic concepts required. Specifically, ability to use, explain, and teach to standard crypto interfaces (e.g. PKCS#11, CAPI/CNG CHIL) is required
- Solid working knowledge of web and application servers (Apache, ISS); Certificate Authorities(MS, CA, RSACM)
- Solid working understanding of core cryptographic technologies and concepts
- Demonstrable experience working in a stand-alone role (specifically customer facing)
- A working knowledge of standardized project management techniques.
- Articulate in both written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college/ university in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related area of studies is desired.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call 703-519-6316 or email email@example.com.