Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2062
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 158
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 125
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 100
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 80
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 76
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 41
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 6
- Stellenanzeigen - China 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Russland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Argentinien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 170
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 112
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 42
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 262
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 61
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 209
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 370
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 52
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 938
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 94
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 644
Business Development Manager - Cyber Security
About ThalesThales people architect solutions at the heart of the defence-security continuum. Interoperable and secure information and telecommunications systems for defence, security, and civil operators, are based upon innovative use of radiocommunications, networks, and cybersecurity. We are ground breaking new digital technologies such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing and big data for use in physical protection systems, and critical information systems.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Our SiteThales employs nearly 4,000 people over 35 sites in Australia, with over 1600 people employed in NSW alone. Sydney Olympic Park is the head office for Thales Australia, and hosts teams from our Corporate functions, Maritime and Land businesses. Centrally located close to public transport and parking, Sydney Olympic Park is a growing business, sports and entertainment centre with a number of lunchtime social activities and green spaces to enjoy. We encourage discussions around flexible working arrangements to suit the needs of our people and business.
Business Development Manager - Cyber Security
You’ll seek out and close sales opportunities for Critical Information and Cyber Security meeting and exceeding targets. Working with Critical Infrastructure and government customers. You’ll have a strong focus on customers in the power, gas and water utility provider market. As well as identifying and closing out Order Intake within year to ensure the delivery teams meet revenue delivery targets, you’ll also identify and shape larger opportunities that will form part of Order Intake in following years.
What you’ll do
- Exceed sales targets through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts
- Take go-to-market services and products to target markets
- Support marketing in leads sales campaign efforts
- Forecast sales activities into the nominated CRM tools
- Create, identify and respond to opportunities
- Lead product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Work closely with Product Line Managers and Portfolio Leads
- Managing the cost of sales to maximise profit from billable revenue.
- Experience in: sales, business management, technology or commerce
- Successful closer of Security solutions contracts in both structured (product selling) and unstructured (outcome derived solutions) sales domains
- Broad horizontal expertise in Cyber Security and identifying appropriate specialisations
- Strong executive level networks in Critical National Infrastructure with an advantage of having similar in the government or defence sector
- Ability to manage commercial financial bidding aspects in relation to scope outcomes and customer expectations
- Leader with the ability to influence and persuade
- Challenges assumptions and generates imaginative, novel or adaptive ideas.
- You clear a pre-employment police check
- Overseas and interstate travel may be required.
Culture & Benefits at Thales
Thales can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We support our employees to develop professionally and succeed. We are a growing global organisation so hiring from within is our first priority, ensuring all our employees are given every opportunity to develop and build their career. We offer a variety of initiatives that support your wellbeing such as flexible work practices, salary sacrifice, novated leasing and purchased leave.
Thales is committed to providing an inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work, we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen