Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 38
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 14
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Procurement 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 3
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 75
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 46
Product Owner (m/f/d)
Standort: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Reguläre(r) Mitarbeiter/in, Vollzeit
Together we shape the world around us and thus develop the future - here and now! A passion for innovation and groundbreaking technologies is what drives us. Every day, we develop smart solutions for safety-critical applications in railroad technology, aerospace, defense and security.
Our solutions in the field of control and security technology make rail traffic safe and efficient. Our technologies help bring billions of people reliably to their destinations by rail every year. Our ticketing systems process more than 50 million transactions worldwide every day. With the Dubai subway, we have equipped the world's largest driverless subway with a complete solution.
Product Owner (m/w/d) in full or part time (Ref.Nr. R0122188)
for our activities in the field of transportation at our headquarters in Ditzingen near Stuttgart
You will enjoy having this responsibility:
As a Product Owner you will deliver adequate value to the customer while adhering to the cost estimate of Thales.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Bring customer viewpoint to the team(s)
- explain goals well to the team(s)
- Responsible to manage the Product Backlog in terms of content and priorities (User Stories) regarding all projects in scope
- Drive requirement definition including acceptance criteria, clarify ambiguities (spec)
- Set expected level of functional quality, approves the completed features
- Support the team(s) at various stages of agile development in terms of clarification of content and priorities (spec)
- Align scope and content and timeline with next level customer
- Accountable for schedule and budget (should be in the team)
- Manage plan changes
- Bachelor-/ Master Degree with focus on electronics, IT or rail
- Long-term experience within the rail sector with focus on ETCS
- Strong knowledge in SIL4 development skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluent in both German and English
As a global player with projects all over the world, Thales is looking for candidates from different backgrounds and with different careers, because it’s the sheer diversity of our innovative and creative teams that drives our success – and that’s why this is also a key aspect of our personnel selection process.
Do you want to know more? The Talent Acquisition Team looks forward to hearing from you:
Tel.: +49 (0) 7156 353 36203
You can find more information about Thales as an employer at https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/europe/germany/career-thales-germany
What we offer you:
We understand the needs and interests of all people at Thales. The personal and professional development as well as the advancement of teams are very important to us and we invest a lot. We offer a wide portfolio of training opportunities. We honour accomplishments and provide an attractive compensation policy.
An open dialogue and transparency are actively practised and demonstrated. We actively promote diversity, create the necessary framework conditions and commit to a resolute support for all forms of diversity. We are convinced that mixed teams get the best results and that equal opportunities are a matter of course. For our exemplary dedication in terms of a personnel management based on equal opportunities we were given the TOTAL E-QUALITY award. Special programmes promote diversity and inclusion as well as compatibility of family and career. We assist our employees with the balancing act between private life and the exciting challenges at Thales.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen