Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 26
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Procurement 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 7
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 38
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 46
Product Line Manager Ground & Coastal Surveillance Radars (m/f/d) in full or part time (Ref.Nr. R0134569)
Standort: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Reguläre(r) Mitarbeiter/in, Vollzeit
Together, we are shaping the world around us to build the future – here and now! Our experts’ competences and cultural backgrounds are unique in their diversity. Today, they develop solutions for the data-based, autonomous and immersive world of tomorrow – from autonomous vehicle control systems to collaborative combat systems, from interconnected cockpits to safe clouds and cyber-secure communication, from self-learning radar systems to virtual reality solutions for training and predictive maintenance. Passion for innovations and cutting-edge technologies is our motivation.
As a recognised part of the German high-tech industry, we develop tomorrow's key technologies today. We offer innovative, highly secure, robust and highly available communication, information and control systems as well as services for safe land, air and maritime traffic, for civil and military safety and protection requirements, and in the field of digital identity and cyber security. Furthermore, we develop and manufacture satellite components for national programmes and for the global market.
We are the number one worldwide in air traffic management. You can find us wherever air traffic is safe and efficient. Two out of three aircrafts are starting and landing using our technology. Air traffic control centres equipped by us monitor about 40 percent of the global air space. Every day, 750,000 passengers use our in-flight entertainment systems.
Thales Deutschland with its headquarters in Ditzingen has about 3,900 employees at 11 locations with their own production and development.
Product Line Manager Ground & Coastal Surveillance Radars (m/f/d) in full or part time (Ref.Nr. R0134569) for our activities in the field of aerospace at our headquarters in Ditzingen near Stuttgart
You will enjoy having this responsibility:
The driver of the GCS product line is responsible for product strategy from initial concept to market withdrawal, understanding and taking into account market trends, customer requirements, and competition, liaising with the community and supporting major bids. You are responsible to develop value propositions, product roadmap and business cases in line with business line growth objectives.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Support market analysis and market segmentation and define corresponding product strategy
- Define and maintain the product line roadmap and product policy
- Define product baselines and appropriate reuse strategy, prepare make/team/buy decisions as needed
- Regularly prepare product line status and present the GCS product line within product line reviews
- Provide input to marketing material and present Thales’ solutions to customers
- Support KAM and sales in business development and bid activities
- Work closely with PM and PLA stimulating and defining innovation, product development strategy and required budget
- Acquire funded R&D projects supporting the product roadmap
- Master degree in engineering, physics, electronics, computer science or similar
- Proven experience in product management and product line management
- Background in surveillance sensor domain
- Background in working with defining integrated systems of systems
- Experience in international standardization
- Long term motivation to act as an entrepreneur within Thales representing the GCS product line
- English and German fluent; French is a plus
As a global player with projects all over the world, Thales is looking for candidates from different backgrounds and with different careers, because it’s the sheer diversity of our innovative and creative teams that drives our success – and that’s why this is also a key aspect of our personnel selection process.
Do you want to know more? The Talent Acquisition Team looks forward to hearing from you:
Tel.: 0151 / 57550055
You can find more information about Thales as an employer at https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/europe/germany/career-thales-germany
What we offer you:
We understand the needs and interests of all people at Thales. The personal and professional development as well as the advancement of teams are very important to us and we invest a lot. We offer a wide portfolio of training opportunities. We honour accomplishments and provide an attractive compensation policy.
An open dialogue and transparency are actively practised and demonstrated. We actively promote diversity, create the necessary framework conditions and commit to a resolute support for all forms of diversity. We are convinced that mixed teams get the best results and that equal opportunities are a matter of course. For our exemplary dedication in terms of a personnel management based on equal opportunities we were given the TOTAL E-QUALITY award. Special programmes promote diversity and inclusion as well as compatibility of family and career. We assist our employees with the balancing act between private life and the exciting challenges at Thales.
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen