Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 38
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 14
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Procurement 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 3
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 75
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 46
Hardware Solution Architect (m/f/d)
Standort: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Reguläre(r) Mitarbeiter/in, Vollzeit
Together we shape the world around us and thus develop the future - here and now! A passion for innovation and groundbreaking technologies is what drives us. Every day, we develop smart solutions for safety-critical applications in railroad technology, aerospace, defense and security.
Our solutions in the field of control and security technology make rail traffic safe and efficient. Our technologies help bring billions of people reliably to their destinations by rail every year. Our ticketing systems process more than 50 million transactions worldwide every day. With the Dubai subway, we have equipped the world's largest driverless subway with a complete solution.
Hardware Solution Architect (m/f/d) in full or part time (Ref.Nr. R0121825)
for our activities in the field of transportation at our headquarters in Ditzingen near Stuttgart
You will enjoy having this responsibility:
You are an experienced hardware engineer that likes challenging tasks. You enjoy learning and improving technical solutions and processes. You will be part of a diverse and dynamic development team that defines solutions for projects based on the customer requirements. Within this team you are the hardware expert that makes sure that all hardware related requirements of the customer are fulfilled.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Direct and coordinate hardware architecture studies
- Design solutions with highest safety level for electronic interlocking (ESTW) and the European train control system (ETCS)
- Take the technical, technological, and methodological choices to define the hardware architecture
- Take care that our internal hardware strategy is applied in the projects and be part of the team that defines the strategy
- Co-ordinate product definitions, and assessment of trade-offs between aspects of cost, customer requirements and technological possibilities
- Work together with our Thales production
- Design for maintenance and installation
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science
- Excellent skills in analysis and solution definition in technical systems
- Ideally knowledge in environmental qualification (climatic, EMI/ EMC)
- Computer literate with extensive experience using development tools such as Engineering Development Tools (PCM, DOORS), a Configuration Management tool and Microsoft Office suite
- Well-developed verbal skills to interact effectively and professionally in a variety of forums
- High motivation to work in an international team
- Well-developed writing skills to prepare effective reports, documents, etc. in a clear and concise format
- Highly flexible team player, organized, motivated
- Very good English skills
As a global player with projects all over the world, Thales is looking for candidates from different backgrounds and with different careers, because it’s the sheer diversity of our innovative and creative teams that drives our success – and that’s why this is also a key aspect of our personnel selection process.
Do you want to know more? The Talent Acquisition Team looks forward to hearing from you:
Tel.: +49 (0)7156 353 35291
You can find more information about Thales as an employer at https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/europe/germany/career-thales-germany
What we offer you:
We understand the needs and interests of all people at Thales. The personal and professional development as well as the advancement of teams are very important to us and we invest a lot. We offer a wide portfolio of training opportunities. We honour accomplishments and provide an attractive compensation policy.
An open dialogue and transparency are actively practised and demonstrated. We actively promote diversity, create the necessary framework conditions and commit to a resolute support for all forms of diversity. We are convinced that mixed teams get the best results and that equal opportunities are a matter of course. For our exemplary dedication in terms of a personnel management based on equal opportunities we were given the TOTAL E-QUALITY award. Special programmes promote diversity and inclusion as well as compatibility of family and career. We assist our employees with the balancing act between private life and the exciting challenges at Thales.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen