Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 32
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 14
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 23
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 6
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 40
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 49
Hardware Engineering / Project Manager (Product HW)
Standort: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Reguläre(r) Mitarbeiter/in, Vollzeit
Together we shape the world around us and thus develop the future - here and now! A passion for innovation and groundbreaking technologies is what drives us. Every day, we develop smart solutions for safety-critical applications in railroad technology, aerospace, defense and security.
Our solutions in the field of control and security technology make rail traffic safe and efficient. Our technologies help brings billions of people reliably to their destinations by rail every year. Our ticketing systems process more than 50 million transactions worldwide every day. With the Dubai subway, we have equipped the world's largest driverless subway with a complete solution.
Hardware Engineer Project Manager (m/w/d) in full or part time (Ref.Nr. R0 121722)
for our activities in the field of transportation in Ditzingen near Stuttgart
You will enjoy having this responsibility:
Ensures Hardware Engineering activity management within constraints provided by the System Engineering Manager.
You are responsible and accountable to deliver work packages in time, in quality and in budget.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Liaises with the Project Manager and his/her Head of Discipline for all aspects relating to his/her work package
- Defines the Hw development cycle in consistency with that of upper/same level elements (dependences, co-engineering activities)
- Manages and coordinates internal teams performing a work package. Allocates responsibilities to individual contributors
- Participates in the specification of the functions and interfaces of products to be developed
- Participates in the definition of the architecture, and the allocation of functions, to the components for which they have primary responsibility
- Conducts all work package activities (including those relating to risks and opportunities) to reach completion of the project regarding its technical, industrial, and financial objectives while satisfying the needs of the Project Manager
- Defines the Integration, Verification and Qualification test strategy from HW point of view
- He/she performs this role from authorization to start until closure of the work package for all aspects of the work package including organization, scheduling, effort, budget, etc.
- Collaboration with stakeholders (RAMS, Quality, Product Line, Design Authorities, System Engineering Manager, Head of Disciplines in Product Line, Purchasing and Industrialization.)
- Prepares dashboards as input for Project reviews
- Leads Project reviews with the relevant stakeholders
- Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in development of safety critical applications
- Experience in Project Management and Hardware Engineering
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and PC skills required
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Project.
- Good knowledge in Jira and Big Picture
- Knowledge in Agile and LEAN Methodology
- Knowledge of the railway sector is an advantage
- High ability to work in a team and enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams
- Good level in German and English language
- Team work, Flexibility, Highly organized
As a global player with projects all over the world, Thales is looking for candidates from different backgrounds and with different careers, because it’s the sheer diversity of our innovative and creative teams that drives our success – and that’s why this is also a key aspect of our personnel selection process.
Do you want to know more? The Talent Acquisition Team looks forward to hearing from you:
Tel.: +49 (0)7156 353 32537
You can find more information about Thales as an employer at https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/europe/germany/career-thales-germany
What we offer you:
We understand the needs and interests of all people at Thales. The personal and professional development as well as the advancement of teams are very important to us and we invest a lot. We offer a wide portfolio of training opportunities. We honour accomplishments and provide an attractive compensation policy.
An open dialogue and transparency are actively practised and demonstrated. We actively promote diversity, create the necessary framework conditions and commit to a resolute support for all forms of diversity. We are convinced that mixed teams get the best results and that equal opportunities are a matter of course. For our exemplary dedication in terms of a personnel management based on equal opportunities we were given the TOTAL E-QUALITY award. Special programmes promote diversity and inclusion as well as compatibility of family and career. We assist our employees with the balancing act between private life and the exciting challenges at TAt Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen