Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2054
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 151
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 127
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 92
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 73
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 65
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 40
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 35
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 22
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 166
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 108
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 42
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 263
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 52
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 229
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 349
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 30
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 29
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 50
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 837
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 64
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 588
Senior Algorithms Engineer
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Air Traffic Management, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Thales teams deliver cutting-edge solutions to armed forces all over the world. We are Europe’s number one supplier of defence electronics and a leading provider of integrated air defence systems.
Thales Glasgow design and manufacture a diverse range of Electro-Optical products including Thermal Imagers, Laser Rangefinders & Designators, Vehicle Sighting Systems and Submarine Periscopes & Optronics Masts.
We’re seeking talented Engineers, who can apply their knowledge and skills in an innovative Senior Algorithms engineering role. We have built up a team passionate about developing products for a safer world and we’re now looking for like-minded, engineers to join us.
We are looking for an engineering specialist with strong mathematical, coding skills, machine learning and an understanding of image processing techniques.
Role and Responsibilities
You can be involved in all aspects of algorithms engineering, including:
- Design, development and verification of algorithms for different applications
- Organising field trials of sensors and algorithm systems
- Evaluation of neural network performance with visual and thermal imagery
- Deployment of algorithmic solutions on different processing platforms
You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of sensor products that encompass thermal imaging, visual imaging and laser systems. You will be expected to support multiple projects and as such will require planning and organising skills.
You will have an aptitude for team working, with strong communication skills and technical leadership skills, allowing you to become an integral member of a multi-discipline team working across multiple domains including land, sea and air.
You will have Bachelor or Masters Degree (BEng, BSc, MEng, MSc) in a Numerate, Scientific or Engineering subject or Higher Education/equivalent training and experience.
You will have a good knowledge of deep learning frameworks and will be familiar with techniques for analysing data. You will be competent in at least one programming language such as Python or C/C++.
- Familiarity with algorithm image processing techniques including, but not limited to; image enhancement, feature detection, tracking, classification and fusion
- Experience with embedding algorithms / software in computer systems
- A working knowledge of Linux operating systems for technical computing
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch
- Familiarity with open-source software and modern software development practices
- Experience in technical leadership of a team of engineers
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen