Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2039
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 152
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 125
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 100
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 72
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 66
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 46
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 36
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 14
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 170
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 110
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 40
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 254
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 56
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 209
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 363
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 29
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 50
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 844
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 64
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 588
Manufacturing Delivery Lead
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Air Traffic Management, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Thales UK is looking to recruit a Manufacturing Delivery Lead to join our world leading Optronics Team based in Glasgow. Thales has held a significant presence in Scotland for over 100 years with over 700 employees; as a growing organisation we are looking to recruit an experienced and focussed individual to join one of our manufacturing teams, our Laser cell department.
The jobholder will be required to work to requirements within challenging timeframes to meet demanding quality standards.
As the Manufacturing Delivery Lead you will work closely with other team members including Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering, Planning, Purchasing and Programme Management.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with future prospects of a longer duration/permanent position depending on demand beyond 2020.
- Ensure team members are aware of, and fully comply with, health and safety requirements.
- Ensure the effective performance of the allocated Manufacturing area for the specific product range.
- Ensure that the team carry out the specified routine maintenance checks and standard operating procedures on machinery and equipment.
- Hands on role and familiar with assembly manufacturing process.
- Successfully achieve on time delivery and quality costs related to a product range upholding customer’s requirements.
- To adhere to the defined Company processes when carrying out all tasks
- To support continuous improvement activity within the allocated Manufacturing area.
- To ensure the management and record of build configuration of products.
- To travel as and when required to support the business needs
- Maintain calibration, ESD, safety, PAT testing of all equipment in allocated Manufacturing area.
Skills and Behaviours:
Thales is a growing organisation and we are looking for exceptional people with positive, can do attitudes; in return you will enjoy a progressive supportive career, with endless opportunities to reach your personal and professional goals. Along with an assembly background, we are looking for some of the below skills and attributes for this role:
- Knowledge of best practice assembly practices
- Some experience/exposure with scheduling, planning and control of materials
- Some experience or desire to supervise small teams
- Focus on meeting deadlines in a pressurised and reactive environment, with good time management and prioritisation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build good working relationships with various levels of stakeholders
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen