Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2077
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 157
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 127
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 92
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 81
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 74
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 44
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 39
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 23
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 7
- Stellenanzeigen - China 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Russland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Argentinien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 166
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 110
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 44
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 272
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 57
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 229
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 356
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 30
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 52
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 932
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 93
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 644
Electro Optic & Algorithms Engineer
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Air Traffic Management, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Electro-Optics & Algorithms Engineer
Electro-Optics & Algorithms Engineer
Thales teams deliver cutting-edge solutions to armed forces all over the world. We are Europe’s number one supplier of defence electronics and a leading provider of integrated air defence systems.
Thales Glasgow designs a range of state-of-the-art Optronics solutions for some of the most technically advanced defence and security platforms for land, sea and air.
We’re seeking talented Design Engineers, who can apply their knowledge and skills in an innovative Electro-Optics & Algorithms engineering role. We have built up a team passionate about developing products for a safer world and we’re now looking for like-minded, engineers to join us.
We are looking for an engineer with an understanding of the electro-optical characteristics of a sensor system. You will join the Specialities team as an Electro-Optics & Algorithms Engineer, working alongside engineers with experience in algorithms, optics, lasers and control & stabilisation disciplines.
You will be involved in all aspects of sensor systems engineering, including:
- Performance modelling of sensor systems (e.g. range modelling based on MRC/MRTD methodology)
- Electro-Optical testing of cameras
- Design and development of algorithms (e.g. data analysis and image processing)
- Supporting field trials of sensors and processing systems
You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of sensor products that encompass thermal imaging, visual imaging and laser systems.
You will have Bachelor or Masters Degree (BEng, BSc, MEng, MSc) in a Numerate, Scientific or Engineering subject or Higher Education/equivalent training and experience in the field of Physics or Photonics.
You will be familiar with radiometry and photometry principles.
You will be familiar with techniques for analysing data and presenting your findings clearly and concisely to multi-disciplinary colleagues. You will be a committed team-player who enjoys collaboration, working within and improving shared development practices and documenting and sharing your experience with colleagues.
You will be expected to support multiple projects and as such will require strong planning and organising skills.
- Familiarity with electro-optical characteristics of sensor systems (e.g. SNR, NETD, MTF, etc.)
- Practical experience in setting up and testing camera systems
- Knowledge of optical component measurement techniques
- Competency in at least one programming language (e.g. MATLAB, python, C++)
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen