Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2062
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 158
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 125
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 100
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 80
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 76
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 41
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 6
- Stellenanzeigen - China 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Russland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Argentinien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 170
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 112
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 42
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 262
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 61
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 209
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 370
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 52
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 938
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 94
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 644
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Air Traffic Management, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Thales UK is looking to recruit a Bid Manager to join our world leading Optronics Team based in Glasgow.
Working in an incremental role as part of the wider Bid and Project Management capability, you will lead on bid-management activities with the Land Vehicle domain, ensuring the successful delivery of a bid or a number of bids. It requires professional bid management capabilities to be applied - giving rigour to change control, commercial awareness and stakeholder management.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
The role is required to bring structure, clarity and governance to the process and discipline relating to bid management activities. It requires the successful management of the relationship with internal and external key UK and international customers and the effective management of multi-disciplinary bid teams to deliver high quality business winning proposals.
Key duties will typically include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Bring structure, clarity and governance to the process and discipline relating to bid management activities.
- Manage the preparation of pre-qualification response submissions to customers with the objective of securing an invitation to bid.
- Participate in Bid Kick-Off meetings, providing bid management direction and engagement with the Bid Team.
- Manage the creation of the bid deliverables and ensuring review and governance, leading to the creation of a high quality proposal.
- Work effectively with Capture Leader to generate win themes that link customer needs with defined benefits of the Thales offering
- Ensure that cost estimates / target budgets are provided with support of Systems Engineering / Product Management.
- Ensure that cost estimates are effectively reviewed to ensure competitive and winning pricing
- Ensure that effective Gate Business Cases are prepared for specific opportunities.
- Support the Sales/Capture Lead in any customer negotiations and presentations.
Skills & Experience:
Thales is committed to hiring individuals with a “can do” and positive attitude with willingness to learn and improve on skills and knowledge. We are looking for an individual with strong business and commercial acumen with ability to build strong working relationships, along with some of the key skills and attributes below:
- Professional bid management skills.
- The ability to directly successfully manage a bid team and to drive solutions to successful conclusion.
- Negotiation skills with the ability to deal with customers, partners, suppliers and other parts of the business (stakeholder management skills).
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills with written presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong, organisational, managerial and team working skills
- Analytical skills aligned with the need to carry out detailed investigation of cost variance(s) and publishing of financial information directly into Company financial reports
- Commercial, financial and business acumen.
- A positive attitude combined with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills.
- An ability to successfully manage change
- The ability to adapt personal style of management and communication to achieve the desired results from interactions with team members and stakeholders.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen