Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2077
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 157
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 127
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 92
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 81
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 74
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 44
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 39
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 23
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 7
- Stellenanzeigen - China 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Russland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Argentinien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 166
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 110
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 44
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 272
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 57
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 229
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 356
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 30
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 52
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 932
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 93
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 644
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales has been involved in Danish projects since 1973, and now due to the significance of the Group’s activities and the market outlooks in the country, Thales has since established a formal regional office in Copenhagen in January 2015. Thales has delivered the Danish Travelcard system and is in charge of its operation and maintenance for the next 10 years. Moreover, it is Thales’ hope to further enhance the system with the latest technologies, like mobile phone and account-based functionalities.
Thales has been involved in Danish projects since 1991 and has established a formal country office in Denmark since January 2015 with the main office located in Søborg. Today, Thales in Denmark employs approx. 120 people and functions as a hub for eight countries in Northern Europe, i.e. Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Ireland. Locally, Thales provides innovative solutions and advanced technologies within Defence, Ground Transportations and Air Traffic Management.
In 2012, Banedanmark, the Danish rail infrastructure, awarded a consortium composed of Thales and Strukton Rail with a contract to upgrade the signalling system in Jutland, the Western part of Denmark. This latter consists of approx. 1.200 km of the West Danish railway network (60% divided into 11 lines) to the new European ETCS level 2 System. Since then, Thales in Denmark has been working on the design and building of the system in close cooperation with Strukton Rail and Thales peers in Germany. Internally, the project is called the ‘F-Bane project’ and, after successfully deploying the first ETCS L2 line in Denmark, has entered an active Roll-out lines phase with the ambitious target to deploy up to 2 lines per year.
To support this big ambition, we are currently looking for a Systems Architect to join the technical department in Thales Denmark A/S. Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Systems Architect will be responsible for the systems functional requirements (mainly software) for the full ERTMS L2 signalling system for the project F-Bane WEST. The Thales solution is composed of a high amount of sub-systems dynamically interacting at a country-wide scale and engineered via a general application and application data.
The position is based in Soeborg and Copenhagen and will require approximately 10 days per year for travelling to supplier and project locations.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensure that the software engineering rules based on generic design principles achieve compliance to contractual and operational requirements for the complete Roll-out phase as well as supporting Thales technological and business strategy.
- Analyse the technical and technological choices to ensure the best trade-off between customer requirements, technical solutions and cost & risk control.
- Prepare technical solution proposal for Variation Orders and lead the technical approval in front of the customer. Contribution to other Thales major project bids may also be requested.
- Perform defect impact analysis at railway systems level and look for alternative engineering or operational solutions. Lead the design justification and seek the customer technical approval of the solution
- Directs and coordinates software architecture studies with product owner and other product architects
Skills and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree within Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- More than 5 years’ experience in railway design. Knowledge of ETCS L2 is helpful
- Strong analytical skills with focus on structured and completeness of technical presentation and studies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Danish and German are a plus)
- Leadership skills. Experience in functional lead is helpful.
Working in Thales:
Our employees are our most important asset and we provide an environment that encourages a healthy work/life balance. Your manager will interact with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Beside the traditional benefits like pension, 6 weeks of holidays, canteen etc., we also are proud of offering some good and very professional skilled colleagues.
Please submit a motivated application and CV in order to be considered for the role.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen