Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2039
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 152
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 125
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 100
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 72
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 66
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 46
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 36
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 14
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 170
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 110
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 40
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 254
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 56
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 209
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 363
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 29
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 50
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 844
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 64
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 588
Solution Engineering Manager
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales has been involved in Danish projects since 1973, and now due to the significance of the Group’s activities and the market outlooks in the country, Thales has since established a formal regional office in Copenhagen in January 2015. Thales has delivered the Danish Travelcard system and is in charge of its operation and maintenance for the next 10 years. Moreover, it is Thales’ hope to further enhance the system with the latest technologies, like mobile phone and account-based functionalities.
Solution Engineering Manager
Do you want to lead the integration of external interfaces into one of the largest and most unique projects in Denmark influencing millions of people? And would you like to have a significant role with both Change Management and error handling, where you can write one of the largest IT infrastructure projects in the Danish country on your CV?
Development and implementation of the railway network in Jutland – one of the largest IT projects in Denmark
Since 2012, Thales Denmark A/S has been working to upgrade the signaling system in Jutland to an IT-based signaling system in close cooperation with several parties among in a consortium with Strukton Rail. The project consists of an update of approx. 1,200 km of the Danish railway network for the new European ETCS Level 2 system. The project is in daily terms referred to as the F-bane Project, and is currently in the installation phase, where the first line has been installed and tested and now this should be implemented on the rest.
For this project, we are looking for a Solution Engineering Manager who is responsible for the continued development and delivery of IT systems in close collaboration with other key roles in the project. You will, as Solution Engineering Manager refer directly to the Project Director.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and ensure clarity about deadlines and releases in accordance with the planning and engineering process.
- Maintain cooperation at the interface between engineers, specialists and other relevant professionals, including installers, production staff, etc.
- Support Contract Managers in line with the development of the project and possible contractual changes
- Active risk and issues management
- Report relevant KPI’s of the project to the Project Director.
In addition, your role is to guide, support and develop a Design & Development team of approx. 8 engineers.
An important part of the function as Solution Engineering Manager is also to help ensure good collaborative relationships and professional communication with all parties in the project, including focusing on the customer and the consortium partner.
A dedicated and international team
Our employees are our main asset in Thales Denmark A/S. You will become a part of a department with competent and helpful colleagues where there will be a mix of specialists and generalists with different international backgrounds. The office is located in the greater area of Copenhagen, but for periods there will be a need to work very close to the project-site in Jutland.
Do you have experience from a similar position?
We imagine that you have a couple of years of experience from a similar role in which you have worked with the following:
- System Engineering
- Experience with IT systems within one of the following industries
- Air Traffic Management
- Project Management
- Management experience, including development and conflict management between different specialties
In addition, an educational background such as Engineer and knowledge of railways will be an advantage, but not a requirement.
Do you have the interpersonal skills?
You are as a Manager dying of results, ambitious and taking responsibility. In your work, you will be able to identify difficulties, find constructive solutions through involvement and collaboration with different parties, and implement the best possible solution. You enjoy building and maintaining relationships based on transparency, trust and respect.
If you have questions about the job content you can contact Simone Persson at Thales Denmark A/S by phone +45 22736950. Please send us a motivated application and resume through the link below. Entry will be as soon as possible, but of course we are waiting for the right candidate for the project and the team.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
About Thales Denmark A/S and the “F-bane Project”
Thales in Denmark provides innovative solutions and advanced technologies within the Ground Transportation, Aerospace and Defence sectors. Our significant work in these areas is growing rapidly, so we are looking for home-grown talent to drive our business forward.
Part of the Thales Group – which employees more than 64,000 people in 56 countries – Thales in Denmark is the Northern European hub for Denmark, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Iceland and Sweden.
Our fast-growing business is built on swift anticipation of the newest technological possibilities and product innovation. This makes it the natural choice for ambitious, bright and driven individuals who want to make a real impact on projects that affect Denmark and the world.
Our common goal across Thales is to be acclaimed by our customers as the market leader for delivering safe and sustainable transportation solutions; yet significant challenges stand in the way. To support our achievement of this goal and differentiate Thales from its competitors, we are committed to quality at every level across Thales. We deliver this commitment by focusing on the quality of what we deliver to the customer, being proactive and looking at continually improving the way we work.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen