Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 1093
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 129
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 94
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 46
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 43
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 33
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 30
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 21
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Taiwan 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Philippinen 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südkorea 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweden 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 96
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 58
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 22
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 205
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 182
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 141
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 12
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 515
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 53
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 397
Graduate Systems Engineer - Thales Grad Program 2021
About ThalesThales people architect solutions at the heart of the defence-security continuum. Interoperable and secure information and telecommunications systems for defence, security, and civil operators, are based upon innovative use of radiocommunications, networks, and cybersecurity. We are ground breaking new digital technologies such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing and big data for use in physical protection systems, and critical information systems.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
We are commencing our recruitment for our 2021 graduate program and are looking for Graduate System Engineers for our Secure Communications & Information Systems based at our Rydalmere site.
Our graduate program is a 2 year intense program accompanied by mentoring and countless training opportunities and we offer all of our graduates permanent positions here at Thales Australia!
The Graduate systems engineer, under supervision is responsible for requirements analysis, technical studies, design tasks, implementation, systems integration and support activities to provide new and upgraded systems for Thales projects and bids. Key areas of responsibility are:
- Work under broad professional guidance, independently or as a team member, to analyse requirements, design, implement, test and support systems engineering products and solutions
- Undertake learning and training activities to develop skills and experience as a graduate systems engineer
- Keep abreast of technology developments and provide recommendations and advice on technology selection
- Present and demonstrate solutions to Thales customers
- Attend and participate in regular departmental and project meetings
- Attend and participate in technical reviews (both internal and external)
- Tertiary engineering (computing, IT or electronics) qualification with a credit average or be in the final year of completing for graduation end of 2020
- Leadership experience demonstrated through previous employment or extra-curricular activities whilst at university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment, results focused and a thirst for solving problems
- Initiative and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously keep learning
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role. To learn more about clearances, please visithttp://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/
You will also need to successfully clear a pre-employment medical and police check.
Please ensure you apply online with your resume and your academic transcript/statement of results.
Culture & Benefits at Thales
Thales can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We support our employees to develop professionally and succeed. We are a growing global organisation so hiring from within is our first priority, ensuring all our employees are given every opportunity to develop and build their career. We offer a variety of initiatives that support your wellbeing such as flexible work practices, salary sacrifice, novated leasing and purchased leave.
Thales is committed to providing an inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work, we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen