Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2062
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 158
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 125
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 100
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 80
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 76
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 41
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 6
- Stellenanzeigen - China 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Russland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Argentinien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 170
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 112
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 42
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 262
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 61
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 209
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 370
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 52
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 938
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 94
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 644
Managing Director & General Project Manager
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales in the Nordic and Baltic region is part of the global Thales Group, which employs more than 64,000 people in 56 countries. The Nordic and Baltic region gathers eight countries, i.e. Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. For over 25 years we have providing innovative solutions and advanced technology across the region, specialising in ground transportation, aerospace and defence.
Do you want to lead the bid and different projects for Thales in Latvia through relation management with external and internal stakeholders? And would you like to have a significant role with responsibility for Customer satisfaction, On-time delivery, project efficiency and quality within the projects in Latvia?
Be a part of developing and implementing the railway system.
We are looking for a Managing Director & General Project Manager in one person to the Main Line Transportation program who is responsible for leading the collaboration between different internal stakeholders to ensure the integration of multi-entity bid and project teams in close collaboration with other key roles in the project. You will, as Managing Director & General Project Manager refer directly to the CEO of the Nordic & Baltic Countries.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and ensure clarity about deadlines and releases in accordance with the planning and engineering process.
- Maintain cooperation at the interface between engineers, specialists and other relevant professionals, including installers, production staff, etc.
- Support Contract Managers in line with the development of the project and possible contractual changes
- Report relevant KPI’s of the project
In addition, your role is to guide, support and develop your team of approx. 15 employees.
An important part of the function as Managing Director & General Project Manager is also to help ensure good collaborative relationships and professional communication with all parties in the different projects, including both internal and external stakeholders such as partners or suppliers.
A dedicated and international team
Our employees are our main asset in Thales. You will become a part of a department with competent and helpful colleagues where there will be a mix of specialists and generalists with different international backgrounds. The office is located in the greater area of Riga, and there will be some travel activities.
Do you have experience from a similar position?
We imagine that you have significant experience of managing complex projects and understand the importance of having a strong focus on change control, commercial awareness and stakeholder management.
Further, you will probably have experience from a similar role in which you have worked with the following:
- Full business lifecycle management, including capture, qualification and developing capture plans and winning strategies.
- Coaching and direct support of project managers
- Client and stakeholder management
- Generic processes and techniques used to schedule project activities (for example; WBS, OBS, milestones, dependencies, EVM)
- Project Management processes (including Change Control, Risk Management and Information Management).
- Project life cycle for complex projects through delivery of Development, Implementation, Closure and Support activity.
In addition, experience in safety critical infrastructure systems and knowledge of rail signaling will be an advantage, but not a requirement.
It is a requirement that you master either Russian or Latvia to be able to fulfill this position.
Do you have the interpersonal skills?
You are as a Manager driven by results, ambitious and take responsibility. In your work, you will be able to identify difficulties, find constructive solutions through involvement and collaboration with relevant parties, and implement the best possible solution. You enjoy building and maintaining relationships based on transparency, trust and respect.
If you have questions about the job content you can contact Simone Persson at Thales Denmark A/S by phone +45 22736950. Please send us a motivated application and resume through the link below. Entry will be as soon as possible, but of course we are waiting for the right candidate for the project and the team.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
About Thales Latvia A/S and the projects
Our significant work in the Railway Systems areas in Latvia is growing rapidly, so we are looking for home-grown talent to drive our business forward.
Part of the Thales Group – which employs more than 80,000 people in 68 countries – Thales in Latvia is part of the Nordic and Baltic Region consisting of Denmark, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
Our fast-growing business is built on swift anticipation of the newest technological possibilities and product innovation. This makes it the natural choice for ambitious, bright and driven individuals who want to make a real impact on projects that affect Denmark and the world.
Our common goal across Thales is to be acclaimed by our customers as the market leader for delivering safe and sustainable transportation solutions; yet significant challenges stand in the way. To support our achievement of this goal and differentiate Thales from its competitors, we are committed to quality at every level across Thales. We deliver this commitment by focusing on the quality of what we deliver to the customer, being proactive and looking at continually improving the way we work.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen