Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2039
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 152
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 125
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 100
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 72
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 66
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 46
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 36
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 14
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 170
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 110
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 40
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 254
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 56
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 209
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 363
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 29
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 50
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 844
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 64
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 588
Security Research Engineer
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Investigate and consider how cryptographic techniques and cyber security measures can be used to enhance, develop and secure Thales products and solutions across a wide range of application areas.
- Carry out fundamental feasibility studies, state-of-the-art surveys and experimentation.
- Perform risk assessments and analyse, design and develop secure system architectures.
- Develop proof of concept demonstrators using appropriate software and hardware implementations
- Work within a research team to invent and explore new concepts and technologies and demonstrate their applicability to the Thales businesses.
The role focuses primarily on:
- product and Operational Technology security, rather than IT security
- Identify & Protect stages, rather than Detect, Respond, and Recover
- Security and safety critical applications
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
The successful candidate will be expected to work within a group of other research staff, as well as being self-motivated to work individually, and be flexible to adapt into new research areas and ways of working.
- Effective Team Member, well motivated and enthusiastic.
- Be willing to learn about new technologies and present these technologies to their team.
- Show initiative in the efficient and correct execution of the project and take responsibility for own project work.
- Innovate in developing solutions and meet team and individual objectives
- Maintain professional and technical skills and will be willing to learn new skills.
- Provide accurate estimates for own work and deliver it within budget.
- Follow processes and procedures as defined by the Project Management Plan.
- Presentation of technical information at reviews
- Technical liaison with customer representatives to transfer technology
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Broad understanding of fundamental cyber security concepts and technologies, including:
- Security and risk management
- Communication and network security
- Access control
- Security engineering
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the above topics
- Some mathematical background
- Some programming experience (e.g. C++, Python, Java)
The successful candidate will typically have some appropriate experience in a research or advanced development environment role and have an awareness of the Thales businesses.
Because of the advanced nature of our work, the successful candidate will typically have the equivalent of an honours degree (minimum 2.1), a masters degree, or a PhD in any of the following disciplines:
Communications Engineering Computer Science Cyber/Information Security Cybernetics, Information Technology Electronics & Computing Mathematics Physics Security Engineering Software Engineering
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen