Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 1122
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 174
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 106
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 99
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 83
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 45
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 39
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 32
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 32
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 30
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 25
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 24
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweden 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 2
- Stellenanzeigen - China 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Südkorea 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Taiwan 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Philippinen 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 86
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 39
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 22
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 149
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 226
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 114
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 15
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 757
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 78
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 400
SW Development Engineer - Android
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Thales in the Czech Republic employs over 400 people from 45 different nationalities. A total of 15 teams work on projects for government agencies, banking, mobile services and the Internet Of Things (IoT) technology. At the core of our business is the development of software which we configure and embed in a multitude of different devices and form factors. These include many kinds of payment cards, SIM cards, travel passes, secure eBanking devices, authentication tokens, machine identification modules (MIM), and secure ID documents including ePassports, eID and eHealth cards, as well as eDriving licenses. Because of the international environment surrounding us every day, it comes as no surprise that English is our official corporate language.
As an SW development engineer in the Government Platform & Services R&D, you will contribute to fulfilling the marketing vision of governmental services based on secure electronic documents and electronic identity. You will be exposed to issuance and reading of secure documents (passports, ID cards), biometric devices, mobile handset devices, cryptography, online transactions, and digital identity management.
You will learn which principles are making the modern e-government a reality.
As a member of our team, you will contribute to the development of key products and components which are then used by other Gemalto teams to deliver tailor-made solutions to governments and citizens all around the globe.
Our mobile application development is focused mainly on verification of secure documents and citizens’ identity, acquisition of biometric data, communication with backed biometric databases and multi-factor authentication methods. We rely on Gemalto experience with digital security and bring it to the mobile world.
A week in the life of an Android developer:
- You will work in a small team of developers, cooperate closely with the product owner on product delivery in the required time frame and quality
- You will analyse the product needs and contribute to product specification
- You will design UML architecture and contribute to the implementation of reusable software components.
- You will work on proofs-of-concept of new technologies and innovative solutions.
- You will give support to developers from other teams who are using your source codes or binaries.
- You will contribute to user documentation of your software.
- You will technically support and collaborate with other team members
- You will be involved in the qualification and integration of new mobile devices for the area of government services (e.g. mobile biometric identification terminals).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have good knowledge of Android platform and mobile application development, a good understanding of web technologies, experience continuous integration.
- It would be preferred if you have experience with other mobile platforms and programming languages (iOS, Windows Mobile, Xamarin, .Java), experience with biometry, cryptography, security topics, and agile methodologies.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is enthusiastic about software development, mobile technologies, and computer security, who is a team-player, autonomous and creative, able to learn and has good communication skills.
- You do not need to have a university degree in computer science, but it’s surely an advantage
- We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience in SW development and 1 year of professional experience with development on Android platform.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen