Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 1122
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 174
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 106
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 99
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 83
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 45
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 39
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 32
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 32
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 30
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 25
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 24
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweden 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 2
- Stellenanzeigen - China 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Südkorea 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Taiwan 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Philippinen 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 86
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 39
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 22
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 149
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 226
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 114
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 15
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 757
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 78
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 400
L2 Support and Onboarding engineer
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Thales in the Czech Republic employs over 400 people from 45 different nationalities. A total of 15 teams work on projects for government agencies, banking, mobile services and the Internet Of Things (IoT) technology. At the core of our business is the development of software which we configure and embed in a multitude of different devices and form factors. These include many kinds of payment cards, SIM cards, travel passes, secure eBanking devices, authentication tokens, machine identification modules (MIM), and secure ID documents including ePassports, eID and eHealth cards, as well as eDriving licenses. Because of the international environment surrounding us every day, it comes as no surprise that English is our official corporate language.
As a Level 2 support engineer for the Mobile applications software team, you will ensure customer satisfaction with Thales products, services provided, and good customer relationships. You will ensure fluent onboarding and delivery activities of Thales products towards customers and their development teams. You will be in close contact with customers worldwide.
A week in the life:
• You will have detailed technical knowledge of Thales products to be able to assemble and deliver to customers on time.
• You will ensure customer understanding of Digital payment topics, provide training and knowledge sharing sessions to customer development teams.
• You will help to ensure quality commitments to our customers, their satisfaction with the product, and provided services.
• You will support the R&D team by suggesting product enhancements, new features and by providing customer feedback.
• You will participate in customer meetings (remote) with the possibility of on-site if necessary.
• You will collaborate regularly with the engineering R&D team, based in Europe and Asia, and Regional Technical Leaders / PMs worldwide.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• To succeed at this job, you must have experience with development and validation activities preferably in Java and as a plus, in Objective-C (Android and iOS platforms), demonstrated interest in the mobile applications, experience with customer communication, and customer delivery.
• It would be preferred if you have detailed experience with mobile platforms, libraries, tools, and SDK development.
• You must be fluent in English, you must have a good customer-related mindset and attitude.
• We would like someone to join our team who is proactive, independent in tasks, organized, analytical, problem solver.
• You must have a Degree in Electrical/Computer Science or a related field.
• We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in software development.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen