Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2860
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 178
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 134
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 111
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 106
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 65
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 53
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 37
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 36
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 24
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 22
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 20
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 14
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Katar 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - China 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 242
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 173
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 73
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 425
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 101
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 283
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 451
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 25
- Stellenanzeigen - nCphr 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 78
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 71
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 987
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 131
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 664
- Stellenanzeigen - TeS - Jobs 2
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
When you trust institutions to secure your personal data and protect your financial transactions, you are trusting Thales. In an increasingly fast paced and unpredictable world, our architects design and deliver the extrordinary solutions that make your life better and keep your information safer. Combining a diversity of talents, we master the decisive moments that matter to you. Whatever it takes.
This position provides technical consultancy to directly assist nCipher’s sales representatives in the office and out in the field across LATAM and our South Eastern US region.
The Sales Engineers act very much as ambassadors for the company. It is important to foster and maintain a strong relationship with our customers, based on trust and mutual respect. The SEs should be seen as direct peers of the contacts we work with at customer organisations.
This role requires an individual that is prepared to travel extensively to secure business for the organisation. Along with a large number of projects across the SE territory, this role is likely to involve travel to existing customers and new prospects across the entire SE region and nationally as required.
This role requires both technical and sales skills to be able to understand customer needs/requirements in order to assist in the qualification of sales opportunities. This person will be viewed as a trusted advisor to help customers and prospects utilise our nShield Hardware Security technologies. Must be a self-starter who can multi-task, manage their time, prioritise accordingly and thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct supervision.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Works closely with nCipher Sales Teams as a technical consultant for our nShield HSM technologies during sales calls, at sales meetings and at exhibitions across the territory
- Builds product demonstration environments
- Answers technical questions and conduct demonstrations of our products and new features to prospects and existing customer accounts
- Provides technical descriptions and content for proposals in response to RFPs & RFIs
- Provides full technical training on our solutions
- Gathers ongoing prospect/customer feedback and related information
- Delivers remote and field-based product installations, problem resolution and general technical support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Hands-on technical competence with integrating server end security products
- Demonstrable detailed understanding of, and enthusiasm for, the IT security space
- Customer-facing experience within the IT Security industry
- Experience of nCipher or Thales eSecurity HSM products or directly competing solutions (such as Utimaco, HP/Atalla, Gemalto-SafeNet)
- Experience of presenting to audiences at industry events
Values & Behaviours:
- Focus on Customers
- Perform through teaming
- Develop our people
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of school qualifications and IT industry experience
- Ability to work within European Union
- Ability to pass a local police check
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call 703-519-6316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.