Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2860
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 178
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 134
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 111
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 106
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 65
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 53
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 37
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 36
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 24
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 22
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 20
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 14
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Katar 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - China 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 242
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 173
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 73
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 425
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 101
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 283
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 451
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 25
- Stellenanzeigen - nCphr 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 78
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 71
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 987
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 131
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 664
- Stellenanzeigen - TeS - Jobs 2
Marketing Manager- Application Security
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
Today's fast-moving digital environment enables enterprises to operate more efficiently, gain competitive advantage and serve customers better than ever before. It also multiplies the security risks.
nCipher Security empowers world-leading organizations by delivering trust, integrity and control to their business critical information and applications.
Our cryptographic solutions secure emerging technologies – cloud, IoT, blockchain, digital payments – and help meet new compliance mandates, using the same proven technology that our customers depend on today to protect against threats to their sensitive data, network communications and enterprise infrastructure. We deliver trust for your business critical information and applications, ensuring the integrity of your data and putting you in complete control – today, tomorrow, and at all times.
The Marketing Manager, Application Security is responsible for internal and external positioning, messaging, and communications associated with both product launches and solution launches with nCipher technology partners. This role requires an individual with experience in product/solution marketing in the security industry, and the ability to work successfully with a wide range of internal and external globally-based stakeholders.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Create compelling, targeted, clear and concise product and solution communications, collateral and sales tools to facilitate all aspects of marketing and selling, tailored as appropriate for different types of internal and external audiences.
- Proactively gather, analyze, and maintain information on competitive offerings, be able to deliver clearly differentiated messaging, and communicate in context the value of nCipher products and solutions.
- Define comprehensive go-to-market and launch plans based on industry-standard methodologies such as Pragmatic Marketing with well-defined target markets that maximize impact and deliver sales leads.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Field Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Business Development, and Digital Marketing functions to launch, promote, and capture sales leads for products and solutions.
- Possess a level of technical acumen to understand and communicate about a range of customer use cases, be able to present products and solutions to prospects, and to work with established customers on case studies.
- Travel to internal conferences, external trade shows, and events as required up to 20%.
- Support for social media, PR, and digital marketing activities.
- 10 years of product/service marketing experience in an area of IT security; familiarity with Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) a plus.
- Ability to develop the go-to-market strategies and plans in collaboration with Product Management, all Marketing teams, and Business Development.
- Demonstrated skills and success at managing product/solution launches.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – must be able to produce high quality content.
- Success in positioning products/services to win in competitive environments.
- Subject matter expertise in the domains of data security, application security, access management
- Ability to understand core business problems faced by customers as well as the technology that nCipher security products and solutions are based on, and bridge that gap effectively across all aspects of communications and marketing.
Educational and location requirements:
- BS Degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) or equivalent qualifications, MBA desirable.
- Based in the US, eastern time zone preferred.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call 703-519-6316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.