Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2062
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 158
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 125
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 100
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 80
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 76
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 41
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 6
- Stellenanzeigen - China 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Russland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Argentinien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 170
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 112
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 42
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 262
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 61
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 209
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 370
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 52
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 938
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 94
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 644
Verification & Validation Team Lead
About ThalesThales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Air Traffic Management, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Our SiteOur Melbourne CBD site is home to over 500 employees working across our Air Traffic Management, Vehicles & Tactical Systems and E-Security businesses. A modern, new office with amazing views of the Yarra river, we are only a 5 minute walk from Southern Cross railway station and Tram stop. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants in and near the building and childcare facilities at Thales discounted prices. We have bike racks and shower facilities available and offer 10% off your yearly Myki card subscription.
The Verification & Validation (V&V) Manager role manages a team of V&V engineers, and ensures adequate resourcing is available to meet required workload and workflow across the project(s); has the ability to identify risks, and propose effective solutions, execute mitigation actions and report on outcomes / cost savings and residual risks.
- Ensure adequate resourcing to meet required workload and workflow across the projects/bids
- Perform objective setting and appraisals for staff within the team
- Provide feedback and report to management on team performance
- Managing and/or contributing to the verification of the impact of System Engineering
- Change Requests (ECR's) and defining and submitting on time and on budget, test procedures and associated scenarios to the SEM / PM, in order to verify and validate the system (off-line, simulator and on-line) in the context of Projects/Bids
- Managing and/or contributing to the verification and performance tests on time and on budget, during partial integration [Integrated Block Builds [IBB] testing]
- Managing and/or contributing to test validation on time and on budget, in cooperation with the customer representatives, during Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) at the program’s relevant site
- Managing and/or contributing to the tracking and validating the Problem Change
- Reports (PCR’s) corrective actions, in coordination with the other Engineering teams recording the test results and preparing the Problem Change Reports (PCR’s)
You hold the following skills and attributes:
- Engineering or Computer Science Degree or equivalent, or Air Traffic Control (ATC) systems experience
- Air Traffic Management domain knowledge [Operational Concept].
- Clear understanding of Verification & Validation processes [Traceability, Tests, Definition, Test Conduct, Requirements management].
- Experience in total life cycle of software development including processes and responsibilities at each stage in the cycle.
- Knowledge in Operating System [UNIX, Linux, Windows].
- Proven problem identification and analysis skills and system requirements analysis skills
The candidate will also need to successfully clear a pre-employment medical and police check.
Culture & Benefits at Thales
Thales can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We support our employees to develop professionally and succeed. We are a growing global organisation so hiring from within is our first priority, ensuring all our employees are given every opportunity to develop and build their career. We offer a variety of initiatives that support your wellbeing such as flexible work practices, salary sacrifice, novated leasing and purchased leave.
Thales is committed to providing an inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work, we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen