Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2473
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 186
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 151
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 107
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 88
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 85
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 79
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 58
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 48
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 26
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 26
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 26
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 4
- Stellenanzeigen - China 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Katar 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Indonesien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südkorea 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweden 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 213
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 159
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 58
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 332
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 87
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 230
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 25
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 423
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - nCphr 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 65
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 82
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 956
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 136
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 684
- Stellenanzeigen - TeS - Jobs 1
Verification & Validation Engineer
About ThalesThales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Air Traffic Management, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Our SiteOur Melbourne CBD site is home to over 500 employees working across our Air Traffic Management, Vehicles & Tactical Systems and E-Security businesses. A modern, new office with amazing views of the Yarra river, we are only a 5 minute walk from Southern Cross railway station and Tram stop. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants in and near the building and childcare facilities at Thales discounted prices. We have bike racks and shower facilities available and offer 10% off your yearly Myki card subscription.
From take-off to landing, Thales offers the most complete range of solutions to provide dynamic Air Traffic Services to support today's growing domestic and international travel requirements. Utilising this knowledge and experience Thales Australia will deliver a harmonised Civil/Military Air Traffic Management System (OneSKY) in Australia to Airservices Australia and Defence. This will enable a new level of safety and efficiency, while also reducing delays for the travelling public and providing opportunities to improve environmental outcomes. OneSKY will transform Australia’s sky and we are proud to be partners in its delivery.
As a Verification & Validation Engineer you will work within the OneSKY program where you will define and perform the verification testing activities to ensure that the System and System elements meet the Functional Baseline Requirements and Allocated Baseline Requirements, in order to confirm the system’s fitness for purpose in accordance with project objectives.
You will be actively involved in the following
- Contributing to the delivery of quality and cost effective solutions, on time and on budget to program schedules
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary and international teams of engineers to achieve project deliverables and milestones
- The creation, maintenance and traceability of test procedures to verify Functional and Allocated Baseline requirements and to validate the system’s fitness for purpose
- The conduct of the verification and validation tests during formal testing activities including Acceptance Verification & Validation with the customer.
- Organise and carry out verification and validation activities in accordance with Project Plans which will include V&VP, ATP(s,) SEMP and Thales Engineering Procedures
- Participate in System Requirement Analysis workshops, Test Procedure and Test Readiness Reviews, internally and with suppliers
You hold the following skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering, IT or related discipline and relevant industrial experience in systems engineering
- Test Engineering/Test Analyst experience of large, complex, real time software based systems which may include Air Traffic Management Systems or Voice Communication Systems.
- Experience in engineering analysis, design and testing activities.
- Proven track record working successfully across an integrated team environment.
- Experience working with Requirement, Test and Defect Management Systems (DOORS, JIRA) would be highly desirable
Due to the nature of the work with OneSKY you must be eligible for a defence security clearance and as such only Australian citizens are able to apply. You will also need to successfully clear a police check.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen