Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2054
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 151
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 127
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 92
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 73
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 65
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 40
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 35
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 22
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 166
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 108
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 42
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 263
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 52
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 229
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 349
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 30
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 29
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 50
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 837
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 64
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 588
Software Engineering Manager
About ThalesThales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Air Traffic Management, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Our SiteOur Melbourne CBD site is home to over 500 employees working across our Air Traffic Management, Vehicles & Tactical Systems and E-Security businesses. A modern, new office with amazing views of the Yarra river, we are only a 5 minute walk from Southern Cross railway station and Tram stop. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants in and near the building and childcare facilities at Thales discounted prices. We have bike racks and shower facilities available and offer 10% off your yearly Myki card subscription.
This full time permanent software engineering manager is to lead the human machine interfacing team to deliver the project in the Air Traffic Management domain.
- Ensures that Software Engineering activity management is maintained within constraints provided by approved (solution and software) architecture, design, reuse, development, integration and verification plans & policies.
- Co-ordinates and tracks work implementation with a focus on delivery on-time and to the expected quality.
- Communicates resource requests in a timely manner to Software Group manager to allow the acquisition of resource that have the correct skills to meet the expected milestones.
- Manages resources allocated to each work package ensuring they have the correct information to allow them to realize their objectives
- Identifies and tracks work package risks and opportunities
- Defines and tailors the SW engineering environment suitable for the Project.
- Responsible for managing PCR CCB in line with project and Software prioritisation criteria observed.
- Responsible for reporting technical progress to Software HoD and project SEM
- Reporting progress via weekly TPR (using SW WPPR template)
- Interface to SW Group from the rest of Engineering (Including Projects, Bids, Warranty). This includes managing the input of work into the SW Group, via SoW and WPO at SwOR and also handing the software solution back to internal stakeholders at the SwIRR.
You hold the following skills and attributes:
- Significant experience in Software development in a business environment (> 20 team members, Component >200k Line of Code)
- Significant experience in managing a Software development (team and/or project)
- Experience in working with large scale systems or distributed systems
- Software design experience
- Experience across multiple SW components or teams
- Experience working on a customer environment
- Proven experience in SW estimation, tracking and monitoring, risk assessments
- Proven experience in Managing people
- Understanding of configuration management tools and continuous build environment (Jira, Git/Bitbucket, Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory)
The successful candidate needs to successfully clear a pre-employment medical and police check.
Culture & Benefits at Thales
Thales can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We support our employees to develop professionally and succeed. We are a growing global organisation so hiring from within is our first priority, ensuring all our employees are given every opportunity to develop and build their career. We offer a variety of initiatives that support your wellbeing such as flexible work practices, salary sacrifice, novated leasing and purchased leave.
Thales is committed to providing an inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work, we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen