Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2039
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 152
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 125
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 100
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 72
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 66
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 46
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 36
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 14
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 170
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 110
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 40
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 254
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 56
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 209
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 363
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 29
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 50
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 844
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 64
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 588
Internal Communications Manager
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Internal Communications Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for the job holder to drive the development and effective delivery of the internal communications strategy and plan for Thales UK Ground Transportation Systems particularly focused on transformational and inspirational storytelling and coaching & guiding directors and leaders to be great communicators and advocates for this part of Thales.
This stimulating role has arisen due to a promotion within our UK Communications Function.
As a key member of the Internal Communications team you will play your part in creating an environment in which employees give of their best each day, are committed to our goals and values, always go the extra mile for customers and are motivated to contribute to the success of Thales UK Ground Transportation Systems.
We are looking to hear from ambitious, tenacious and energetic Internal Communications professionals who are actively looking to develop their career. As well as the professional skills, you will have excellent communication and relationship management skills and strong impact and influence in order to embed the improvements to internal communications across the organisation.
You will be required to occasionally travel across UK sites.
The successful candidate will be a specialist in internal communications and can apply effective strategic communication advice, guidance & planning aligned to business priorities to influence employee behaviour and create employee engagement & advocacy. In addition they are experts in all internal communications channels, tactics and measurement.
Key Accountabilities are:
- Provide Communications strategic direction, advice, guidance & management to unlock employee’s discretionary effort and enable business performance through great engagement & involvement
- Influence employee behaviour and create a culture of dialogue through collaborative, conversational f2f interventions
- Proactively create and deliver engaging and dynamic content themed to the overall Thales story through appropriate communications channels.
We are looking for an individual who can partner with the Senior Leadership team. You will have an in-depth knowledge of internal communications disciplines, change communications and BAU communications activities. The right person for the role will be able to demonstrate that they have experience of understanding business strategy & goals and translating these requirements into an internal communications strategy and plan.
It is essential that the individual has a proven ability to recognise a newsworthy story and deploy the relevant tactics to optimise its impact as well as proven writing ability for digital, print, and briefings, for a range of internal stakeholders.
Key Skills Required for this position are:
- Willingness to work in one aligned multi-functional Communications team with a common vision and purpose.
- Creation of annual delivery programmes that translate and make relevant Group, UK and CBU activity, ensuring timely, on budget delivery.
- Project management.
- Budget management.
- Stakeholder management
- Tactical delivery, often through others
- Communications channel development.
A Bachelor's degree in English, Internal Communications / Employee Engagement, Journalism, Public Relations or related Communications field is essential. If you have multiple languages this would be advantageous but not essential.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen