Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2039
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 152
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 125
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 100
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 72
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 66
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 46
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 36
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 14
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 170
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 110
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 40
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 254
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 56
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 209
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 363
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 29
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 50
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 844
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 64
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 588
Product Life Cycle Engineer – Service Engineering
With 80.000 talents working in 68 countries, we are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security. In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions and research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft).
About the team
At our headquarters in Hengelo the Naval System Engineering department is responsible for the entire development cycle of our radar products, services and solutions, consisting of concept definition, system design, system integration and validation. In this department the Supportability Engineering group, consisting of 30 domain experts, is responsible for the definition, development and realization of support solutions of the Thales Nederland Naval radar systems. Their goal is to design maximal system availability against optimal life-cycle costs for the customer.
To strengthen our activities, we are looking for a
Product Life Cycle Engineer – Service Engineering
About the job
As a Product Life Cycle Engineer you are involved in the service-logistics aspects of the systems that are developed at Thales Naval in Hengelo. You have an important role during the complete life-cycle of the system ensuring effective support to new and existing systems; from influencing the system design in its initial state, through sustaining supportability characteristics during In-Service phase until system decommissioning.
You will collaborate with product development and project teams where radars, electro-optical systems and combat management systems are developed. Your activities consist of:
- Analyzing, developing and proposing cost and effort efficient maintenance solutions by means of several support analyses (LSA) in order to achieve the maximum availability of the customers’ assets;
- Determining repair and maintenance requirements, identify maintenance significant items and deciding required maintenance activities and resources;
- Supporting the project manager in delivering the developed solution in bid and execution phase and in tailoring it to the end user specifications. To do so, you will also have meetings with customers, prime contractors and subcontractors on the proposed support concepts.
- Contributing to writing proposal texts and perform cost calculations for the offered solution. To realise this, you master several statistical and mathematical tools.
As a Product Life Cycle Engineer you can specialize in the same area of expertize or follow a growth path to other service engineering functions at Thales. Broaden yourself in the area where your interests are. In your job you will work together with colleagues of various departments, therefore you can identify your own opportunities to develop yourself.
- A graduate or finished Bachelor or Master degree in the field of Industrial Engineering and Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Strong communicative skills with a high degree on initiative, creativity, pragmatism and persuasiveness;
- Interested in system engineering and supportability engineering principles and analysis with a wide variety of complex technical products;
- Affinity with mathematical and statistical tooling;
- Working knowledge of Military Standards (MIL-STD-1388 and DEF STAN 00-60) is a plus;
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
You like working in a new and challenging environment and contributing to the further development of our team.
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen