Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 395
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 115
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 98
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 63
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 59
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 46
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 33
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 29
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 23
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 9
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Philippinen 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Vietnam 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 70
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 56
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 76
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 92
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 90
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 10
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 296
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 41
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 226
Infrastructure Test Engineer
With 80.000 talents working in 68 countries, we are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security. In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions and research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft).
Within the Engineering cluster the applications department is responsible for the development of combat and information management systems for navy ships, integration with sensor- and weapon systems as well as the development of sensor processing applications. These complex systems contain advanced solutions for information processing, information management and the user interaction with both sensor- and weapon systems. Our product offers essential support for missions varying from anti-piracy to ballistic missile defense.
For the applications engineering platform team Thales is looking for talented
Infrastructure Test Engineer
About the job
As a software test engineer you will work in multidisciplinary Agile teams. These teams design, develop and test the infrastructure platform for the combat management systems, the radar systems and the optical sensor systems. The teams are responsible for the entire development chain – from requirements analysis, development, testing, validation to demonstrating the current status of the product. Thales highly values the application of modern technologies and methodologies.
If you have a passion for technology, you enjoy constantly developing your skills and you are interested in working on Naval Command & Control systems, then you are the person we need.
We are looking for a experienced tester, who has >5 years experience and enjoys designing and implementing (automated) test environments used to validate and qualify mission critical infrastructure used by armed forces all over the world. Infrastructure test engineers compliment the application test engineers and together they ensure the solution delivered to the customer meets all requirements.
Relevant technologies include Linux, Cisco networking equipment and Java. You should be familiar with software development tooling such as GIT, Jenkins and Jira. Testing frameworks (like Sikuli, Selenium or Cucumber) you have experience in. Knowledge of container virtualization is preferred.
You must hold a HBO or WO degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable. ISTQB certification is an advantage.
An important requirement to fulfil this role is the ability to communicate efficiently in English, both verbally and written.
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen