Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2077
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 157
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 127
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 92
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 81
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 74
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 44
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 39
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 23
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 7
- Stellenanzeigen - China 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Russland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Argentinien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 166
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 110
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 44
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 272
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 57
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 229
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 356
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 30
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 52
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 932
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 93
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 644
Chief Information Security Officer
With 80.000 talents working in 68 countries, we are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security. In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions and research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft).
About the team
The IT department (ISD) is responsible to provide IS/IT services for all employees of Thales Netherlands.
We aim to provide best in class service to our users and user experience is one of our key topics.
(Cyber)security is our license to operate in the business of defense and critical infrastructures.
With the support of 3 security officers you are responsible for cybersecurity.
We are in search for a:
Chief Information Security Officer
About the job
As part of the IS/IT leadership team you are responsible for the information security within Thales Netherlands. With the support of the 3 security officers you are responsible at the operational, tactical and strategic level for cybersecurity within Thales Netherlands.
On this position you are responsible for identifying, evaluating and reporting on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements, and aligns with and supports the risk posture of Thales Netherlands. The CISO must have a clear understanding and affinity associated with our business environment and ensure that information systems are maintained in a fully functional, secure mode. Your reporting and communication skills are outstanding.
The CISO position requires a leader with sound knowledge of business management, clear communications, change management and political skills necessary for an enterprise environment and a working knowledge of cyber/information security technologies.
The CISO will proactively work with IT, CSM (Corporate Security Management) and the business units to implement practices that meet defined policies and standards for cyber security.
The CISO will be part of the Thales Group international CISO community which requires a lot of international cooperation and communication to coordinate and direct an effective IS/IT security policy.
This position requires a thought leader, a consensus builder, and an integrator of people and processes. While the CISO is the leader of the security program, he or she must also be able to coordinate disparate drivers, constraints and personalities, while maintaining objectivity and a strong understanding that security is a single aspect of the overall business's activities.
You will be responsible to expand and maintain the (cyber)security community within Thales Netherlands and to promote knowledge sharing between different Business Lines and ISD.
We are looking for a colleague who has:
- A Bachelor or Master degree
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (to colleagues from shop floor to C-level)
- Excellent networking skills
- Relevant cybersecurity knowledge and experience
And who is:
- Highly motivated to develop
- (Cyber)security aware
- Looking for a next step in his/her career
- Aware what’s going on
- Able to motivate and stimulate (security team, IS/IT team and also business colleagues)
- Able to define and run (cyber)security projects/programs
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
The applicant needs to have a Dutch nationality and a government screening is part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen