Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 1009
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 113
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 106
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 63
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 35
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 31
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 26
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 25
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 4
- Stellenanzeigen - China 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Taiwan 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Philippinen 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Vietnam 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Malaysia 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südkorea 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 112
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 172
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 50
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 195
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 139
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 19
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 409
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 82
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 326
Signalling Systems Engineer
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Sesto Fiorentino is the Headquarter of Thales Italia. It hosts two Domains: Ground Transportation Systems (GTS) and Security (SIX). The activity of GTS domain: Security systems, telecommunications, supervision, control & management information and signalling solutions for trains, trams and metros Regarding railway solutions, Thales is the homologated supplier of Rete Ferroviaria Italiana for Axel Counters, Tunnel Security, Energy Saving, SCADA systems and Asset Management. Italy is Thales Group’s competence centre for tramway signalling solutions. The activity of SIX domain: mission critical solutions and applications for assets and citizens security (supervision, control and information management systems) as well as cybersecurity. Thales offers solutions to protect the information systems and critical data of its civilian and military customers and helps its customers to detect and prevent cyberattacks by devising secure architectures from the design stage, overseeing these architectures and ensures that they are kept in secure working order. Italy is Thales Group’s competence centre for Airport security and operations management solutions.
In close cooperation with the Head of Signalling System Engineering, the Project Manager, the System Engineering Manager and other team members, the Signalling Systems Engineer will be responsible for the design and integration of Signalling Systems ensuring project results within the defined time, budget and quality constraints. The role requires professional experience in design and integration of Railways/LRT Signalling Systems, regulations (International, European and Italian), standards, operational scenarios and technologies.
• Be responsible for all technical activities within System Engineering accountability: identifying and analyzing the applicable requirements (Customer/Contractual requirements, normative requirements, company-internal requirements, etc.); defining the system architecture; allocating the requirements to the system, subsystems and components (System Requirements phase); preparing system specifications and traceability matrix to requirements; defining generic and project-specific interfaces among components, generic external systems and project-specific solutions (System Design and Development phases); producing the site-specific application/installation design (Application Engineering phase); supporting the integration, verification, validation and qualification of the system and its applications (System Integration and Acceptance phases).
• Be responsible for the conformity with the overall requirements set: technical, quality, performance, Customer satisfaction, budget and schedule.
• Propose the technical solution for the assigned program(s) and ensure the requirements management including the allocation to subsystems/components.
• Ensure the application of the Safety Engineering principles according to International, European and National standards and regulations.
• Plan and oversee configuration management activities and solution integrity with the Configuration Manager.
• Support the deployment/installation and site acceptance activities.
• Ensure coordination and communication among the various players in technical activities and a smooth transition of responsibility to Installation and Commissioning organization.
• Participate to Project meetings (internal and external: with the Customer, with Thales subcontractors and with other stakeholders).
• Acting as the technical point of contact for the Customer(s) on the assigned programs.
• Coordinate and control the Engineering vendors and subcontractors involved in the assigned program(s).
• Properly deal with other Contractors to manage external interfaces with the Interface Manager.
• Support the Project Manager, the System Engineering Manager, the Contract Manager and the Sales department in the technical negotiation of the change proposals.
• Support the Technical Bid department, contributing to preparation of offers for Railways/LRT Signalling.
• Define acceptance procedure principles and Integration, Verification, Validation, Qualification, Acceptance Plan with the help of the Integration Manager, the IVVQ Manager and the approval of the System Engineering Manager.
• Coordinate with the Purchasing Department for the technical content of RFQs, for offers’ evaluation and selection of suppliers.
He/She will be mainly focused on system design, application design and configuration, homologation of Railways Signalling products, systems and applications.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Master’s Degree in Engineering.
• Min. 5 years’ experience in Railways product, system and application design and configuration; in particular, experience in Railway Signalling homologation process with RFI is appreciated.
• Experience in LRT Signalling product, system and application design and configuration (both wayside and onboard) and relevant communication protocols and interfaces is appreciated.
• Fluent in Italian and English. The knowledge of French is appreciated.
• Good knowledge of CENELEC / IEC railway standards EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129, IEC 61508, etc.
• Good knowledge of EMI/EMC international standards (IEC 61000, EN 50121, etc.).
• Good knowledge of Italian Railways applicable standards e.g. N.T. IS 402, IS 046, IS 717, ISO 2859/I, etc.
• Good knowledge of Safety Assurance / RAMS discipline, processes and documentation (Hazard Analysis, FMECA, FTA, Safety Cases, etc.).
• Experience with the methodologies for analysis and specifying systems.
• Experience with specification and documentation of complex technical systems.
• Knowledge of RFI homologation process, ANSFISA “AMIS/AU” process and European normative context (ref. EURA, etc.).
• Knowledge of and experience with general-purpose tools (MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio).
• Knowledge of job-specific tools (e.g. Doors, AutoCAD).
• Able to communicate at a professional and technical level with customers, suppliers, stakeholders, team and senior management.
• Ability to work proactively within a team environment.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to a dynamic business environment.
• Willingness to travel.
• Planning and scheduling skills are very much appreciated.
• Proven qualifications obtained for ACEI design (IS-0, IS-1) and/or for CBI design (IS-A, IS-B) are appreciated.
• Proven qualifications obtained for SST-SCMT design and verification categories (1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, 2B, 2C) and for test & commissioning categories (4A, 4B, 5A, 5B) are appreciated.
• Knowledge of main Rolling Stock standards (EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2, EN 13452-1/2, EN 61373, IEC 61375) is appreciated.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen