Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2077
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 157
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 127
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 92
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 81
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 74
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 44
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 39
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 23
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 7
- Stellenanzeigen - China 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Russland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Argentinien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 166
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 110
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 44
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 272
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 57
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 229
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 356
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 30
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 52
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 932
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 93
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 644
Project Manager for Transportation projects
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Sesto Fiorentino is the Headquarter of Thales Italia. It hosts two Domains: Ground Transportation Systems (GTS) and Security (SIX). The activity of GTS domain: Security systems, telecommunications, supervision, control & management information and signalling solutions for trains, trams and metros Regarding railway solutions, Thales is the homologated supplier of Rete Ferroviaria Italiana for Axel Counters, Tunnel Security, Energy Saving, SCADA systems and Asset Management. Italy is Thales Group’s competence centre for tramway signalling solutions. The activity of SIX domain: mission critical solutions and applications for assets and citizens security (supervision, control and information management systems) as well as cybersecurity. Thales offers solutions to protect the information systems and critical data of its civilian and military customers and helps its customers to detect and prevent cyberattacks by devising secure architectures from the design stage, overseeing these architectures and ensures that they are kept in secure working order. Italy is Thales Group’s competence centre for Airport security and operations management solutions.
The Project Manager is responsible overall for the Project and the Project results. He/She manages a project relevant to the Metro Communication and Control Systems, assuring the achievement of all and each objective (technical, operational, economical, financial and businesswise) within the defined schedule and budget and with the expected quality and safety levels. He/She leads and manages the execution and the implementation of the project vis-à-vis with the Customers and in strict coordination with the other PMs of the project and the Company Functions.
- Coordinate and manage, when necessary, the Thales units involved in the Project (Countries, other entities) in full respect of the organization and its policy, assuring primarily the Thales overall interest.
- Coordinate and manage, when necessary, also the Consortium partners involved in the project in full respect of the Consortium agreement.
- Manage a complex project (in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment), using adequately and opportunely the Project Management processes, methodologies, best practices, techniques and tools (Primavera).
- Manage and overall coordinate the project team, in line with the Company Organization.
- Properly direct and manage the business associated to the project.
- Ensure the satisfactory completion of the Contract with particular reference to quality, HSE, timescale, cost, resources and Employer satisfaction.
- Manage the project to achieve targets, Customer satisfaction (quality and time) and Employer satisfaction and profitability.
- Properly manage the Project, ensuring the predefined results on time and within budget and with the expected level of Quality.
- Be the interface towards the Customer.
- Ensure full compliance with Safety Requirements and full implementation of the Safety Plan throughout the project in close cooperation with the Safety Manager.
- Define and develop the Customer relationship strategy: understand the client’s environment, determine the client’s interfaces and identify client’s responsibilities.
- Identify all and each project stakeholders, understand their environment and their influences and/or expectations on the projects, and then define a plan to manage them through a win-win approach.
- Be accountable for the project profitability, sales and costs.
- Plan and coordinate, interfacing with the team members and the company functions, activities and resources of the project for the fulfillment of the project objectives (contract milestones).
- Manage the contractual terms of the project.
- Supervise and control the production and/or the product integration of project-related systems, which include the entire supply chain of the specific activities of the project and its products, interfacing with suppliers and engineering.
- Check the progress of the project activities, with reference to the planned timetable.
- Monthly monitor the profit of the project and identify and implement (and/or assure the implementation) the necessary action plan to maximize the profit.
- Supervise, monitor and coordinate the validation and verification of the systems, both in the factory and on-site, in order to get the Customer’s validation and commissioning of the plant.
- Supervise, coordinate and support the System Engineer and Customer Service during the commissioning phase, maintenance and warranty, supported by the Project Design Authority.
- Support the preparation and validate the project Statement of Work (baseline): confirm the scope, contractual issues and validate risk assumptions.
- Define the project structure including the project management organization and project team organization, assigning project roles and responsibilities to individuals.
- Set internal targets in line with Contract requirements and Thales expectations.
- Identify and implement the Project Management Plan (PMP).
- Approve the general organization procedures (including the Project Quality Plan) and all contractual procedures to be reviewed and approved by the Employer.
- Approve processes and general procedures (including progress measurement and performance measurements procedures).
- Implement the Project and mobilize the staff.
- Manage the project risks including contingency plans and risk mitigation.
- Assure correct and effective application of Quality and HSE procedures and instructions.
- Define the project key progress and performance indicators (schedule, budget, quality).
- Manage with the Employer all the activities related to Variation to Contractual Scope of Work.
- Be focused on anticipation, especially in risks and opportunities management, pursuing continuous improvement.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- University Degree in Engineering (Electronic, Telecommunication or Computer) or equal knowledge acquired through work experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience as PM or GPM and at least 5 years in Communication and Control Systems projects, preferably gained in a foreign country.
- Good technical background of the following systems in the Metro or Railway environment: Communications and Control, Security, Passenger information comfort.
- Fluency in Italian and English is mandatory.
- Willing to be relocated in the Middle East for a medium/long term period (> 3 years) and to business missions worldwide.
- Team worker with strong leadership skills, able to manage teams and resources that do not necessarily report to him/her in the hierarchy.
- Problem solver with a proactive attitude, business oriented with strong motivation to work towards targets.
- Proven experience in managing customers, stakeholders and complex projects in difficult contexts, with challenging targets, within a multicultural and international environment, facing multi-disciplinary technical areas.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen