Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 1009
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 113
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 106
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 63
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 35
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 31
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 26
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 25
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 4
- Stellenanzeigen - China 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Taiwan 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Philippinen 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Vietnam 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Malaysia 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südkorea 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 112
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 172
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 50
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 195
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 139
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 19
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 409
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 82
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 326
Junior Integration Engineer DELFT
With 80.000 talents working in 68 countries, we are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security. In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions and research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft).
At our headquarters in Hengelo the Naval System Engineering department is responsible for the entire development cycle of our radar products, services and solutions, consisting of concept definition, system design, system integration and validation.
Within the Naval System Engineering department, the Solution Engineering Group performs all system engineering activities for the realization of a mission system on board of naval ships. This includes all integration activities with various subsystems, such as sensors, effectors, communication and navigation systems.
The Solution Engineering Group has two teams: a main team in Hengelo and an affiliate team in Delft. To strengthen our team in Delft, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated:
Junior Integration Engineer
About the job
In your job as Integration Engineer you will be responsible for the project level installation data and use your expertise to bring projects to a success. Installation data contains all electrical, mechanical, cooling and hoisting data associated with a (sub-) system.
You will work as an integral part of a project team which is responsible for the design, development and validation of a mission system for a specific customer. As part of the design phase, the project team is tasked to deliver the project-level installation data to enable a shipyard to perform their design and installation activities. It is your responsibility to obtain data from suppliers, to verify their correctness and to integrate this into the overall installation data package for the customer. In addition you will be responsible to review and give comments on the shipyard’s design in terms of equipment placement and installation.
In your job you will need to interface with the lead engineer of the project, representatives of the customer, suppliers of subsystems and other parties involved.
Your main tasks are to:
- Take ownership of project level installation data
- Liaise with a shipyard concerning equipment placement and installation
- Pro-actively engage with stakeholders within the project
- Contribute to the overall project success
We are looking for a new colleague who:
- possesses a Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in electrical engineering or similar field
- has affinity with installation data
- has good communication skills towards internal and external stakeholders
- possesses a high level of initiative and pragmatism and is a concise worker
- has a good level in spoken and written English and Dutch
- is flexible with respect to short business trips to stakeholders in The Netherlands and abroad
Working at Thales offers you:
- An interesting job in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 vacation days a year, among other benefits.
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Apply now’ to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen