Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 1122
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 174
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 106
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 99
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 83
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 45
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 39
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 32
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 32
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 30
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 25
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 24
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweden 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 2
- Stellenanzeigen - China 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Südkorea 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Taiwan 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Philippinen 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 86
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 39
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 22
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 149
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 226
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 114
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 15
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 757
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 78
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 400
Solution Engineering Manager
Thales people provide armed forces customers with operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defence mission systems solutions at land, sea, and air. Our platforms extend across the battlespace including Above and Sonar, Electronic Combat, and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Solution Engineering Manager
Are you an inquisitive individual that has a passion for Electronics and Airborne Instrumentation? Do you have an interest in System Engineering? Are you looking for your next challenge with the opportunity to work within a highly regarded team that will support with your learning and development? Then look no further …
What the role has to offer:
Opportunity to lead a successful team
Involvement in development of leading edge products and technologies
Key player in successful execution and delivery
About the team
Working as part of a diverse team of professional Engineers with many years of accumulated knowledge and experience, the Solution Engineering Manager will plan and coordinate the whole engineering activities for the solution within the constraints provided by the agreed architecture and design policy in order to satisfy customer requirements and ensures global development consistency. The Team designs and delivers products and systems to customers against agreed requirements.
We have an impactful and exciting opportunity for a Solution Engineering Manager for Thales UK. The role requires someone with a confident, professional background across System Engineering, who can help support the business as it evolves.
We are looking for a talented individual who can take on a fast paced and varied role. The Solution Engineering Manager will use the design & development resources assigned to the project to conduct engineering activities as defined by the appropriate programme work packages. This will involve management of the teams responsible for System Engineering, the Capabilities and Client/Server Software Development
The successful individual will plan and coordinate the whole engineering activities for the solution within the constraints provided by the agreed architecture, design policy in order to satisfy customer requirements and ensures global development consistent Integration, Test and Acceptance programme.
You will multi-task and prioritise without the requirement for regular direct supervision. You’ll have the ability to establish and meet deadlines. A proactive individual with excellent communication skills who can engage with all levels of stakeholders and disciplines to establish a system-centric way of working.
You will have the capability to work as a team player and take a calm, logical approach when reacting to the challenges we face, and ability to be an excellent communicator. You will demonstrate the skill to mitigate risks and assess opportunity Return on Investment which may need to change the engineering baseline.
With a Bachelor Degree in a Numerate, Scientific or Engineering subject or Higher Education equivalent training and experience, your extensive experience to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with high attention to detail will have covered fast paced and complex environments. Expertise in RADAR or Defence Systems will be an advantage for this role.
What We Can Offer
We’re committed to giving you opportunities to be your best. We believe in embracing the passion and potential of our people, and to achieve this we offer market leading training, development and experiences, along with the opportunity to be mentored and coached by some of the smartest minds in the industry. We hire from within as our first priority, so you’ll have a myriad of opportunities within our diverse, global organisation.
The future is full of challenges; each new change and technology will create situations no one has had to deal with before or even anticipated and it will happen at an even faster pace than today.
Our 3 priorities throughout the crisis remain constant:
To continue to protect all our employees’ health and financial wellbeing.
To safeguard the business and continue to deliver for our customers as best we can.
And, to ensure that Thales is best placed to recover quickly.
Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
If you are interested in this role, we would encourage you to have informal chat with the Talent Acquisition Partner.
Thales is an equal opportunities employer and diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of Thales.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen