Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2062
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 158
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 125
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 100
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 80
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 76
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 41
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 6
- Stellenanzeigen - China 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Russland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Argentinien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 170
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 112
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 42
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 262
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 61
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 209
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 370
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 52
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 938
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 94
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 644
ILS Engineer, Supportability
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
ILS Engineer, Supportability
Location : Crawley, UK
Core Benefits: Competitive Salary plus bonus, private healthcare, 201 hours holiday and pension plus other great benefits such as excellent maternity/paternity leave.
Primary Purpose of the role
Working as a member of the Through Life Engineering (TLSE) Supportability Team the engineer will carry out traditional ILS activities in support of, specifically, Unmanned Air Vehicle based equipment during the support programme phase.
Core tasks and responsibilities
• Work as an effective team member. Undertake and take ownership of day-to-day ILS engineering activities ensuring their delivery on-time, to budget and quality.
• Support, share and contribute to the exercising of best practice in the Team. Through the merit of your own actions and performance, consistently demonstrate the value of Supportability Engineering to our customers.
• Reliability and Maintainability focused engineering to analyse fielded data and make recommendations and changes to design and maintenance procedures.
• Preparation / management / overhaul of RCM and LORA leading to recommended updates to the Master Maintenance Schedule, electronic publications and LSAR
• Work with customer and end user to highlight front line issues that affect system availability, recommend changes to procedures and follow through with updates to processes and procedures. Analysis of trending data to manage design changes required to improve reliability based on fielded data.
• Work with the customer to streamline our reliability programme and focus on useful data, work out what they need to see and to present the information.
• Support of occasional off-site activities in Wales, Lark Hill or Boscombe Down.
Desirable Skills and Experience Required
Test Methods eng
Support to Bids
Risk and Opportunity Management
Work Package Management
Qualifications & Experience Required
• Degree or equivalent experience is desirable.
• Ideally a user / user maintainer (REME) background.
• Experienced with Airworthiness aspects of Reliability, Safety and Design and Maintenance of Air Vehicles.
• Conversant with RELEX
• Conversant with Microsoft Office Toolset
Personality / Behaviours
• Maintains an ethical approach to business, in line with the Thales ethics policy.
• Demonstrates behaviours appropriate to this senior position and LR Grade. Self-motivated individual willing to take ownership of challenges and their solutions and ‘go the extra mile’ to achieve success for the Team and its customers.
• Upon reasonable notice being given individuals will need to be mobile / flexible enough to visit other sites both in the UK and internationally
What are we looking for?
• Applicants must be sole UK Nationals with the ability to achieve high level UK Government Security Clearances.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen