Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 1093
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 129
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 94
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 46
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 43
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 33
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 30
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 21
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Taiwan 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Philippinen 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südkorea 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweden 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 96
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 58
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 22
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 205
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 182
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 141
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 12
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 515
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 53
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 397
ILS & Training CAM
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
The Thales UK Service Operations organisation plays a key role in supporting our Group Business Units and Products Lines across a broad range of Through Life Support Engineering (TLSE) activities and is critical to continuing our journey from a project centric company to a product mature company excelling in project delivery thanks to efficient product line engineering methods and tools and a strong link between marketing, product policy and engineering.
In this role you will be part of a highly collaborative team delivering critical defence programmes such as the next generation Electronic Warfare (EW) solution to the Royal Navy, by managing the delivery of ILS and Training commitments for a key product line suite, ensuring agreed budgets, programme schedules and contract milestones are fully achieved.
It’s an important role and one which is expected to develop in scope, responsibility and seniority, growing into the management of delivery of the service at Product level. You will also have high levels of functional visibility through interfacing with the Head of Supportability Engineering, TLSE and ultimately the Head of TLSE, representing the Services Operations Business.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
The role of ILS Training Control Account Manager (CAM) is varied but you can expect to be involved in any number of activities, primarily:
- Acting as ILSM to lead and co-ordinate day-to-day ILS engineering and Training activities ensuring Delivery on Programme & WP commitments to budget, on schedule and quality.
- Maintaining excellent service to our customers whilst working with other Product/Programme CAMS to optimise overall financial performance for the business.
- Contributing to Team and Strategic Business decisions.
- Managing personal development; seeking and share good practice.
- Identifying and utilising local knowledge to continuously improve own practices.
What we are looking for in you:
You will have a successful track record in the effective management of ILS teams, working with both internal and external customers, on complex, large-scale programmes. In additional you will be able to demonstrate a clear history of delivering ILS commitments on time and to budget, with appropriate levels of accountability and ownership for all key result areas.
Experience & Qualifications
Significant ILS experience, preferred on military airborne equipment, including:
- LSAR Database creation and maintenance (ideally ‘Eagle’)
- Logistic Support Analysis
- Reliability, Maintainability and Testability Studies
- Through-Life Cost and spares modelling
- Initial Provisioning
Experience in training generation and delivery:
- Training Needs Analysis
- Course material generation
- Training experience in classroom and feedback analysis.
Work Package Management experience.
Additional experience in Programme Management would also be an advantage.
- Track record of being a real self-starter, with the ability to take ownership of challenges and solutions
- Able to demonstrate a real focus on achieving team and customer success
- Willing to ‘go the extra mile’ to achieve success with the team and Product Line customers
- Clearly aligned on the Thales ethical approach to business and core values
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen