Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2077
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 157
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 127
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 92
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 81
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 74
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 44
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 39
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 23
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 7
- Stellenanzeigen - China 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Russland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Argentinien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 166
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 110
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 44
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 272
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 57
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 229
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 356
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 30
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 52
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 932
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 93
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 644
Junior Dev Ops Engineer
Thales people architect solutions that enable two-thirds of planes to take off and land safely. We create in-flight entertainment systems that engross 50 million fliers every year and we develop the avionics that control the world’s largest commercial aircrafts. Our simulators train the next generation of pilots for fighter jets, transporters and search and rescue helicopters. And, together, each and every member of our aerospace team makes a difference.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Junior DevOps Engineer
Soarizon is a digital platform designed for Drone Operations. Soarizon enables an environment where drone operators, enterprises and organisations can operate safely and effectively.
We are very excited to launch Soarizon in the UK and currently it is in its’ next stage of growth, as we expand its user base in this high growth market. This growth has led to a number of new positions being recruited. The foundations of this team are built upon humbleness, curiosity and self-motivation.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer you’ll:
• Guarantee the technical solution for infrastructure & deployment including System architecture and PaaS implementation
• Define and develop the means so that products are correctly deployed in production, respecting established rules.
• Support delivery teams with automated tools and scripts to provision infrastructure resources (compute, network & storage) in a simple and efficient manner.
• Understand the functional context of the product up to the point of challenging functional decisions
• Guarantees that the product underlying architecture is state of the art.
• Ensures that operational best practices (supervision/monitoring, backups, archives, log management) are implemented.
• Have knowledge of cloud and related security (e.g. how things are connected and potential risk areas)
• Really understand the link between developers and operations
• Have the ability to share knowledge and teach developers to enable a blend of DevOps and Developer skills across the group and if required train the team on those topics.
Our Junior DevOps Engineers are:
• Adaptable to change
• Empowered to make decisions
• Proactive and inquisitive by nature
• Courageous and motivated to try something new
• Willing to invest time to develop themselves and others
• Able to communicate, empathise and take on board other people’s views
• Self-learning and interested in learning new things
• Motivated by seeing a product grow and working in a great team atmosphere
• Able to visualise the network, infrastructure and security you are operating within
To learn more about joining Thales’ Digital Products team and working in an innovative, collaborative, self-directed team, click apply. Thales offers Private Healthcare, 27 days holiday and a competitive pension contribution scheme, in addition to other great benefits such as excellent maternity/ paternity leave.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen