Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2202
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 153
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 142
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 87
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 73
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 57
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 53
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 41
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 21
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 4
- Stellenanzeigen - China 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 203
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 136
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 48
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 294
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 64
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 193
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 381
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - nCphr 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 49
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 63
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 794
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 84
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 608
- Stellenanzeigen - TeS - Jobs 1
Network Security Engineer
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Network Security Engineer
Core Benefits: Competitive Salary plus bonus, private healthcare, 201 hours holiday and pension plus other great benefits such as excellent maternity/paternity leave.
Today's fast-moving digital environment enables enterprises to operate more efficiently, gain competitive advantage and serve customers better than ever before. It also multiplies the security risks.
nCipher Security empowers world-leading organizations by delivering trust, integrity and control to their business critical information and applications.
Our cryptographic solutions secure emerging technologies – cloud, IoT, blockchain, digital payments – and help meet new compliance mandates, using the same proven technology that our customers depend on today to protect against threats to their sensitive data, network communications and enterprise infrastructure. We deliver trust for your business critical information and applications, ensuring the integrity of your data and putting you in complete control – today, tomorrow, and at all times.
What does the job involve?
- Support, manage and maintain core network and security infrastructure critical to the running of the business. You will be responsible for the WAN & LAN as well as the network security appliances across the firm’s global infrastructure.
- Responsible as subject matter expert for providing advice and guidance within assigned areas of technical specialism (i.e network infrastructure & cyber security appliances)
- Responsible for the incidents, requests & changes relating to the internal business network routers/switches/firewalls
- Responsible for the incidents, requests & changes relating to the infrastructure security appliances
- Perform security vulnerability monitoring, risk assessment and remediation activities
- Contribute towards ensuring that infrastructure services are available within the defined SLA
- Contribute towards ensuring the infrastructure has capacity to meet current and planned future needs
What are we looking for?
- Experience and demonstrate subject matter expertise in relation to switches, routers, firewalls (Cisco technology landscape)
- Protocol level knowledge, vPC, OSPF, IP, TCP/IP, MPLS and packet level troubleshooting
- Experience and demonstrate subject matter expertise in relation to endpoint, email and web security appliances (IPS, IDS, SIEM, Proxy, email gateway, anti-virus policy orchestration, 2- factor authentication services)
- Experience in the creation of quality technical documentation such as high and low-level designs
- Experience in change control both in terms of implementation and documentation
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen