Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2062
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 158
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 125
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 100
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 80
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 76
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 41
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 6
- Stellenanzeigen - China 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Russland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Argentinien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 170
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 112
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 42
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 262
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 61
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 209
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 370
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 52
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 938
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 94
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 644
Software Engineer (Junior)
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several opportunities for Software Engineer positions have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
CANDIDATES THAT WOULD IMPRESS US
- You have a passion for technology; you enjoy constantly developing your skills;
- You are resourceful, innovative and solution oriented;
- You are able to adapt and react to change;
- You want your work to have a purpose;
- You want to be recognized as a good team player while enjoying working in autonomy and being empowered;
- Finally, you like challenges and are willing to grow a global engineering competence center in Romania - you are the person we are looking for!
- You are a recent graduate from a University or an Engineering school, or have up to 2 years’ experience (professional/internships, academic or personal projects such a GIT HUB, Meet Ups, etc.);
- You know and enjoy designing, developing and testing software solutions and/or components.
- You can demonstrate knowledge in programming languages (JAVA, C, C++, Python, or any other);
- You have the ability to communicate efficiently in English, spoken and written.
NICE TO HAVE:
- You have experience in code analysis, working with specifications and understanding configurations;
- You know how to speak French, German and/or Dutch and wish to practice or improve.
LIFE AS A THALES SOFTWARE ENGINEER
As a software engineer within Thales in Romania, you can work in the fields of ground transportation, space, aerospace, security or defence applications.
- You work within in a scrum team with other software developers, in agile mode;
- You contribute to the requirement definition, to the software design and you will be involved with the architectural aspects of the software projects;
- You enjoy playing video games or tennis table with your colleagues during a break;
- You develop, test and integrate;
- You will make estimations and give inputs for the planning together with the team members;
- Your peers are recognised experts in the field - They will help you get up to speed and will gladly devote time to support your development.
YOUR CAREER AT THALES
Joining Thales, you will integrate into a tight-knit team working in an international and friendly environment. Thanks to various teams working on multiple fields and domains, all located in Bucharest, you will be able to evolve and grow your competences in different areas.
- Room for and attention to personal development;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial or international level, within the various markets Thales is working in.
YOUR IMMEDIATE BENEFITS
- 24 holiday days a year;
- A good work-life balance which includes flexible working hours and work from home options;
- A comprehensive compensation and benefit package including medical coverage.
YOUR WORKING LOCATION IN ROMANIA
Hosted in the new state-of-the-art Orhideea Towers, our Bucharest site is home to over 400 employees working across the various Thales businesses. A modern facility with views of the city, we are across the street from Grozavesti subway station and tram stop. You have everything you need to make your working day as enjoyable as possible: There are plenty of cafes and restaurants in and near the building, a small supermarket, a restaurant canteen and a trendy coffee bar in the Orhideea Towers and on the Thales floors, we have lunch/coffee break areas and more importantly recreation rooms (PS4, table soccer, rest pod)!
INFORMATION ON RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Prior to receiving an offer:
- Pre-qualification by phone for the pre-selected candidates;
- A technical assessment;
- Interview with a hiring manager and a Talent Acquisition partner.
Receiving an offer:
- When receiving an offer, you will be in touch with your Talent Acquisition partner to discuss your contract.
Accepting an offer:
- Congrats! You will now get on-board into the Thales world. Your team will accompany you so that you first steps become a success.
Our People bring together a unique diversity of expertise, talents and culture, designing high-tech solutions that make tomorrow possible today. Passion for innovation and breakthrough technologies is what drives us forward. Every day we develop smart solutions for safety-critical applications in the rail technology, aerospace, defence and security applications.
With 80,000 people in 68 countries, our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen