Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2257
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 226
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 143
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 90
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 84
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 71
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 57
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 54
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 34
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 29
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 25
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 21
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 8
- Stellenanzeigen - China 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Indonesien 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweden 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Oman 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 172
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 130
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 44
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 321
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 53
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 253
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 291
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 24
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 32
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 55
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 1062
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 95
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 690
Senior Bid Manager Transport
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales in Romania is a major player in the Romanian rail transport industry, delivering advanced signaling, supervision and control systems. Operating a mainline rail signaling Competence Centre with over 250 software engineers, the company is contributing to Thales’s activities locally and globally. Not to be missed is the European Laser Research Project, providing our Romanian partners with the highest power laser in the world, installed at Romania’s nuclear physics institute. Thales in Romania is a central hub for innovation, research and engineering. Serving customers in all of our markets – Defence, Security, Aerospace, Space, Transportation; you’ll be working on some of the most interesting and high-tech solutions out there. What some call imagination, we call work in progress. This makes us the natural choice for individuals with big ambitions. We are looking for motivated, bright and driven people, who want to make a real impact in Romania and the world.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of this job is to apply drive and energy through the use of experience-based bid-management knowledge and skills to ensure the successful delivery of a bid or a number of bids.
It requires the excellent management of the relationships with internal and external key domestic and international customers and the use of highly developed networking and influencing skills to ensure that the Bid Team, Capture Leader and other major stakeholders deliver the right bid solution at the right time and to the right cost and quality for Thales.
·Reports to Head of Bid&Project Management (up to Director level).
·Interfaces with Customers, Thales entities and Suppliers.
·Works directly with Capture Lead on an opportunity specific basis.
·Is the leader of the Bid Team (Capture Leader, Bid Administrator, Work-Package-Manager, Project Design Authority, Solution Engineering Manager, Financial Controller and Project Manager).
·Liaison with senior Bid & Project Management and Business Leadership stakeholders.
·Liaison with internal comms team in preparing general progress information and updates.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
Undertake the activities that will ensure the successful delivery of the bid (or bids). This will typically include (but is not limited to) the following:
·Work effectively with Capture Leader to generate win themes that link customer needs with defined benefits of the Thales offering.
·The Senior Bid Manager provides a professional end-to-end bid management for the production of quality proposal documents prepared in response to typically complex, high value, high risk formal RFP/RFQ. She/he takes accountability and ownership for those phases of the opportunity lifecycle process under his responsibility (from opportunity qualification to contract handover to project management) and leads the bid team, coordinating all bid activity supported by applicable processes and procedures.
·Providing supervision to the Bid Team to ensure that key relationships are being effectively managed and that vital customer, industry and business knowledge and networks are being effectively utilised to deliver the winning solution. Provide hands-on assistance to Bid Teams to manage the more complex or intense aspects of the bid management process to ensure the best solution is arrived at – for example;
oPrequalification response submissions to customers.
oBid Kick-Off meetings.
oCreation of the bid deliverables and ensuring review and governance.
oCost estimates / target budgets and reviews.
oGate Business Cases.
oGate Reviews incl. complete and high quality bid pack
oNegotiations and presentations.
The role will also involve occasional ad-hoc duties that are not listed above but are necessary to respond to the needs of the business. These ad-hoc duties will be consistent with the nature of a management position within Thales.
Key performance Indicators against Responsibilities and Tasks (professional only):
- Customer satisfaction
- On-time delivery
- Bid Cost vs. Budget
- Bid win and capture rate
- The ability to adapt personal style of management and communication to achieve the desired results from interactions with team members and stakeholders.
- The ability to drive the right bid solutions to conclusion across complex multi-faceted organisational and stakeholder boundaries.
- An ability to successfully manage change.
- Excellent professional bid management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to deal with customers, partners, suppliers and other parts of the business (stakeholder management skills).
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills with written presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong organisational, managerial and team working skills.
- Analytical skills aligned with the need to carry out detailed investigation of cost variance(s) and publishing of financial information directly into Company financial reports.
- Commercial, financial and business acumen.
- Estimation and cost benchmarking methods
- A positive attitude combined with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills.
- A proven track record of driving successful bids solutions relevant to Thales across complex, multidisciplinary, multi-site organisations.
- Extensive client and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrate the ability to construct of solutions that meet the market’s need both commercially and technically.
- Full business lifecycle management, including capture, qualification and developing capture plans and winning strategies.
- Comprehensive understanding of generic processes and techniques used to schedule bid management activities.
- Comprehensive experience and understanding of the Bid Management process (including Change Control, Risk Management and Information Management).
- Comprehensive experience and knowledge of the bid life cycle.
- Has as a minimum a working knowledge of industry standard approaches to bid management (such as Shipley Capture Bench).
Values & Behaviours:
Your behaviours should be aligned to the Thales Leadership Model competencies:
- Shape solutions out of complexity,
- Be ambitious and accountable,
- Perform through cooperation,
- Influence key stakeholders,
- Engage and develop teams,
- Manage Self,
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- IPMA Level B professional accreditation or equivalent Association for Bid Management (APMP) qualification.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen