Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 1093
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 129
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 94
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 46
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 43
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 33
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 30
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 21
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 18
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 16
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Taiwan 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Philippinen 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südkorea 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweden 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 96
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 58
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 22
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 205
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 182
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 141
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 12
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 515
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 53
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 397
QA Automation Engineer(Java/Gherkin/Cucumber) -Space Business
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
QA Automation Engineer -Space Business
DETAILS OF THE JOB
Thales Alenia Space develops the SPACEOPS solution for the configuration and monitoring of telecom satellites.
The PTM (Payload Traffic Manager) is part of the Mission Control Center (MCC) of the Thales Alenia Space SpaceOps solution which allows satellite RF traffic planning, configuration, and communication monitoring.
Thales Systems Romania shares the responsibility of integration and test of the SpaceOps solution according to Agile methodology.
- Specification of Test Cases on Requirements basis (including performance and boundary tests)
- Implementation of Test Cases for unit test and subsystem test.
- Automation of Test Cases
- Execution of automated tests
- Preparation of test campaigns with functional tests and non-regression tests
- Detailed description of reproduction scenario when finding bugs
- Evaluation of the test output (coverage, traceability, progress)
- Test documentation
- Project monitoring (ex: monitoring of non-conformities correction, test result reporting)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a passion for technology; you enjoy constantly developing your skills
- You are resourceful, innovative and solution oriented
- You are able to adapt and react to change
- You want your work to have a purpose
- You want to be recognised as a good team player while enjoying working in autonomy and being empowered
- Finally, you like challenges and are willing to grow a global engineering competence centre in Romania - you are the person we are looking for!
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Work experience in Agile software development processes
- Ability to understand and interpret product specifications
- A good understanding of the business approach
- Experience with JAVA
- Experience with Gherkin and Cucumber
- Experience with Selenium
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of computer networks and operating systems fundamentals
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Intercultural communication, including the empathy to work in an international team;
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Solution oriented while being open to embrace new technologies;
- Flexibility and availability to travel abroad from time to time;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Programming skills in Java/other
- Scripting Languages (Bash, Perl, Groovy)
- French language
LIFE AS A THALES SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
As a software engineer within Thales in Romania, you can work in the fields of ground transportation, space, aerospace, security or defence applications.
- You work within in a scrum team with other software developers and testing engineers, in Agile mode
- You contribute to the requirement definition, to the creation, automation and implementation of Test cases
- You enjoy playing video games or tennis table with your colleagues during a break
- You test and integrate
- You will make estimations and give inputs for the planning together with the team members
- Your peers are recognised experts in the field - They will help you get up to speed and will gladly devote time to support your development
YOUR CAREER AT THALES
Joining Thales, you will integrate into a tight-knit team working in an international and friendly environment. Thanks to various teams working on multiple fields and domains, all located in Bucharest, you will be able to evolve and grow your competences in different areas.
- Room for and attention to personal development
- The opportunity to grow within the organisation, for instance on a technical, managerial or international level, within the various markets Thales is working in
YOUR IMMEDIATE BENEFITS
- 24 holiday days a year
- A good work-life balance which includes flexible working hours and work from home options
- A comprehensive compensation and benefit package including medical subscription & life insurance
- End of year bonus and referral bonus
YOUR WORKING LOCATION IN ROMANIA
Hosted in the new state-of-the-art Orhideea Towers, our Bucharest site is home to over 400 employees working across the various Thales businesses. A modern facility with views of the city, we are across the street from Grozavesti subway station and tram stop.
Our People bring together a unique diversity of expertise, talents and culture, designing high-tech solutions that make tomorrow possible today. Passion for innovation and breakthrough technologies is what drives us forward. Every day we develop smart solutions for safety-critical applications in the rail technology, aerospace, defence and security applications.
With 80,000 people in 68 countries, our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields.
Great journeys start here!
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen