Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2257
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 226
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 143
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 90
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 84
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 71
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 57
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 54
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 34
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 29
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 27
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 25
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 21
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 13
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 8
- Stellenanzeigen - China 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 6
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Indonesien 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweden 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Oman 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 172
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 130
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 44
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 321
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 53
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 253
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 10
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 291
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 24
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 32
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 55
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 1062
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 95
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 690
DevOps Engineer (Athena)-Security Business
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
Thales Services has achieved a DeSecOps Sofware Factory asset. This factory is based on standards interconnected tools which are preconfigured and ready to be deployed for projects like: Development of "native cloud" applications, Secured by design and independent of the cloud solutions, Transformation of existing applications to the cloud, Secure hybrid outsourcing. This asset is called "Athena DevSecOps MultiCloud Sofware Factory", is constantly improving and enriching its perimeter and is already set up on more than forty projects platforms.
As a DevOps Engineer, you are seen by the members of your team to be not only a pillar of strength but a source of motivation and inspiration as well. You should be someone whom is savvy with Linux Operating System and have worked with development teams to help them build up the infrastructure pieces which might include CI/CD pipelines, integrating 3rd party software like static or dynamic security analyzers into these same pipelines; we are super excited if you have prior software development experience before you adopted DevOps as this experience would allow you to quickly identify the needs of any development team and coach them effectively. You should expect the role to be part of a global effort to support our users on cloud platform. You should be someone who is passionate about automating, trouble-shooting the CI/CD pipelines for robustness and reliability not only for Athena Core Team but for other Thales Teams.You will also contribute to help other teams to deliver tailor-made solutions.
- Work in a distributed Team located in several areas.
- Work in an Agile Team as an active member of the Athena Core Team; being “active” means that you should be able to detect gaps which can be filled by either automation or a 3rd party tool as part of the CI/CD process
- Design and construct CI/CD pipelines, optimize and constantly improve our CI/CD process via continuous self-education on DevOps topics. Set up unit tests , end-to-end tests for the Athena Sofware Factory.
- Write and review the Athena guide documentation for the purpose of aiding Thales teams in using the Athena Sofware Factory
- Assist users in trouble shooting issues they are experiencing with the Athena Sofware Factory platform (e.g. Sofware Factory service is un-accessible, failing CI/CD pipelines)
- Minimum of 5 years software experience where you spent at least 3 years working in a DevOps way.
- Working knowledge of IaC stack e.g. Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform etc
- Working knowledge of tools like Git
- Working knowledge of one or more system-level programming languages like BASH, ZSH, Python, Ruby.
- Has Agile methodology and process understanding and experience
- Has experiences working with virtualized or containerized environments (Docker)
Requested competencies / experience:
- Working knowledge of operating & maintaining Linux OSes (e.g. RedHat, Ubuntu, Slackware)
- Significant experience in cloud deployment over Openstack, fluent in Ansible
- Good experience in scripting language (python) for tests automation
- Agile methodology
- CI/CD : Keycloak, Gitlab, Jenkins, Nexus and SonarQube
- Network and IT/Cloud infrastructure
- English fluent
- Strong team player
- Sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Has a continuous learning mindset and learning of new paradigms, techniques & practices in build-test-release cycles and software automation
- 2 to 3 months in France (TOULOUSE) at the start of the assignment. Occasional travel in France.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen