Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 38
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 14
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Procurement 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 3
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 75
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 46
System Tester ETCS (m/w/d)
Standort: Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Reguläre(r) Mitarbeiter/in, Vollzeit
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales Deutschland ist eine der größten Landesorganisationen des internationalen Thales-Konzerns. Unsere rund 3.000 Expertinnen und Experten arbeiten jeden Tag daran, die Welt sicherer zu machen. In der Tradition deutscher Ingenieurskunst ist Innovation der Antrieb all unseres Handelns – in den Bereichen Luft- und Raumfahrt, Sicherheit, Transport und Verteidigung unterstützen wir unsere Kunden bei ihren heutigen und zukünftigen Herausforderungen. In Berlin befindet sich neben unserer Hauptstadtrepräsentanz auch unser Geschäftsbereich Transportation. Rund 260 Spezialistinnen und Spezialisten arbeiten täglich an unseren wegweisenden Lösungen für die Bahntechnologie: in unserem Entwicklungszentrum sowie in den Bereichen Produktstrategie, Vertrieb, Projektmanagement und Kundenservice. Außerdem ist hier das Zentrum für Nahverkehrsprojekte der Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe ansässig.
Together, we are shaping the world around us to build the future – here and now! Our experts’ competences and cultural backgrounds are unique in their diversity. Today, they develop solutions for the data-based, autonomous and immersive world of tomorrow – from autonomous vehicle control systems to collaborative combat systems, from interconnected cockpits to safe clouds and cyber-secure communication, from self-learning radar systems to virtual reality solutions for training and predictive maintenance. Passion for innovations and cutting-edge technologies is our motivation.
As a recognised part of the German high-tech industry, we develop tomorrow's key technologies today. We offer innovative, highly secure, robust and highly available communication, information and control systems as well as services for safe land, air and maritime traffic, for civil and military safety and protection requirements, and in the field of digital identity and cyber security. Furthermore, we develop and manufacture satellite components for national programmes and for the global market.
Our solutions for command and signalling technology make rail services safe and efficient. Sophisticated technologies help to bring billions of people reliably to their destinations by rail every year. Our ticketing systems process more than 50 million transactions per day. We have equipped the 75 km metro system in Dubai – the world’s longest driverless underground system – with an end-to-end solution.
Thales Deutschland with its headquarters in Ditzingen has about 3,900 employees at 11 locations with their own production and development.
System Tester ETCS (m/f/d) (Ref.Nr. R0115321)
for our activities in the field of transportation at our location in Berlin
You will enjoy having this responsibility:
Company internal inspection and management of test activities of ETCS L2 Systems for national and international customers.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Effort estimations and contribution to test plan creation
- Definition of complex system test configurations
- Contribution to customer presentations and acceptance tests
- Review and inspections of system requirements and system architectures
- Installation of complex system configuration (components)
- Creation and execution of manual test cases and scripting of automated test cases
- Creation of defect records (Defect Management System) including first defect analysis-Support of experts for defect analysis and solutions
- Engineering / Electro- and Information Engineering, ideally with specialization in control, communication and safety systems, or an equivalent education
- Relevant knowledge of regulations relating to rail-, operation- and signal services
- Experience of several years in test area
- ISTQB certified tester (foundation level),Test Manager
- Basic Knowledge of network techniques, services and protocols
- Fluent language skills in German and English
As a global player with projects all over the world, Thales is looking for candidates from different backgrounds and with different careers, because it’s the sheer diversity of our innovative and creative teams that drives our success – and that’s why this is also a key aspect of our personnel selection process.
Do you want to know more? The Talent Acquisition Team looks forward to hearing from you:
Tel.: +49 (0)151 57550055
You can find more information about Thales as an employer at https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/europe/germany/career-thales-germany
What we offer you:
We understand the needs and interests of all people at Thales. The personal and professional development as well as the advancement of teams are very important to us and we invest a lot. We offer a wide portfolio of training opportunities. We honour accomplishments and provide an attractive compensation policy.
An open dialogue and transparency are actively practised and demonstrated. We actively promote diversity, create the necessary framework conditions and commit to a resolute support for all forms of diversity. We are convinced that mixed teams get the best results and that equal opportunities are a matter of course. For our exemplary dedication in terms of a personnel management based on equal opportunities we were given the TOTAL E-QUALITY award. Special programmes promote diversity and inclusion as well as compatibility of family and career. We assist our employees with the balancing act between private life and the exciting challenges at Thales.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen