Stellenanzeigen nach Ort
- Stellenanzeigen - Frankreich 2062
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigtes Königreich 158
- Stellenanzeigen - Niederlande 125
- Stellenanzeigen - Australien 100
- Stellenanzeigen - Deutschland 80
- Stellenanzeigen - USA 77
- Stellenanzeigen - Kanada 76
- Stellenanzeigen - Singapur 60
- Stellenanzeigen - Indien 43
- Stellenanzeigen - Rumänien 41
- Stellenanzeigen - Italien 28
- Stellenanzeigen - Polen 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Spanien 19
- Stellenanzeigen - Österreich 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Belgien 17
- Stellenanzeigen - Brasilien 15
- Stellenanzeigen - Mexiko 12
- Stellenanzeigen - Dänemark 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kolumbien 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Tschechien 9
- Stellenanzeigen - Portugal 8
- Stellenanzeigen - Thailand 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hongkong 6
- Stellenanzeigen - China 5
- Stellenanzeigen - Israel 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Japan 4
- Stellenanzeigen - Vereinigte Arabische Emirate 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Marokko 3
- Stellenanzeigen - Russland 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Schweiz 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Argentinien 2
- Stellenanzeigen - Saudi-Arabien 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Ägypten 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Lettland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Weißrussland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Finnland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Südafrika 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Neuseeland 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Elfenbeinküste 1
- Stellenanzeigen - Norwegen 1
Stellenanzeigen nach Funktionen
- Stellenanzeigen - Angebots- und Projekt-Management 170
- Stellenanzeigen - Arbeitsschutz, Immobilien, Sicherheit, persönliche Assistenz & medizinische Fürsorge 112
- Stellenanzeigen - Einkauf 42
- Stellenanzeigen - Fertigung 262
- Stellenanzeigen - Finanzen 61
- Stellenanzeigen - Geschäftsleitung 7
- Stellenanzeigen - Hardware 209
- Stellenanzeigen - Kommunikation 11
- Stellenanzeigen - Kundendienst 370
- Stellenanzeigen - Legal & Verträge 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Personal/HR 31
- Stellenanzeigen - Qualitätssicherung und Kundenzufriedenheit 52
- Stellenanzeigen - R&D : Software – IS/IT und Cybersecurity 938
- Stellenanzeigen - Strategie, Marketing, Vertrieb 94
- Stellenanzeigen - Systems Engineering 644
Project Quality Engineer
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Air Traffic Management, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Project Quality Engineer
Core Benefits: Private Medical , Notable Pension Contribution, 27 days holiday per year plus one company day
This is an exciting opportunity to work within our Air Operations and Weapon Systems (AOW) business as a Project Quality Engineer. The role will provide bid and project quality and supplier management support, ensuring the successful delivery of software intensive systems to customers in both UK and export markets. The role will require overall project quality management experience to co-ordinate, manage and report on Quality within AOW.
Managing and analysing reports to continually improve quality within the project and ensure that quality performance is managed and reported to meet project time-scales will be a key part of the role. There will also be requirements to liaise directly with the wider quality team when necessary to support and resolve quality issues and challenges. This role would suit an effective communicator who can demonstrate influencing skills and the drive to improve standards at all levels in the business.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Thales teams deliver cutting-edge solutions to armed forces all over the world. We are Europe’s number one supplier of defence electronics and a leading provider of integrated air defence systems. But our people don’t just work with incredibly advanced technology. The armoured vehicles we build can resist the full force of improvised explosive devices, while our avionics solutions control some of the world’s most iconic military aircraft. Together, our people make the world better.
- Plan and implement Quality Assurance (QA) on assigned projects in accordance with Thales’ reference system – taking into account contract and regulatory requirements, including tender and contract review
- Work with QA and project team members to assist in meeting objectives, targets and deadlines
- Generate QA inputs (including formal advice) for project reviews
- Generate inputs for project/QA manager reports and design reviews
- Lead project QA activities to ensure that tasks are carried out in accordance with agreed work packages and to the required process
- Systematically perform QA audit and surveillance activities throughout the lifetime of assigned projects, follow up on any associated issues and non-conformances
- Be the prime point of contact and offer professional advice for projects on QA matters, to the customer, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Provide advice and assistance on quality matters to project staff, engineering and operations through proactive participation, during all phases of the project
- Perform root cause analysis and the analysis of quality metrics and initiate improvements, as applicable
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in or knowledge of Quality Management and problem solving skills.
- Product life cycle phases ie, feasibility, development/design, manufacture, customer and client support.
- Experience implementing analysing and leading development of improved processes, methods and tools - improved quality and productivity.
- Experience in working within multi-function teams.
- Experience of team working/ building and communication skills
- RCCAP knowledge and application
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Zurück zu den Ergebnissen